Looking for Pregenerated D&D Characters?

If you're looking for pregenerated D&D characters, the following sites might be your answer. You probably already know about the starter set characters which can be downloaded from WotC, but Tabletopping.net has a bunch of pregens already presented on character sheets ready to print out and play, covering each class/archetype combination at various levels; and over on WotC's messageboards there's a whole bunch of assorted fan-created pregens, some of which are also legal for organized play. Alternatively, there's a PDF of 1,000 basic pregens.

For character building or optimization advice, of course, be sure to check out the Character Builds & Optimization forum right here on EN World.

Do you know of any other pregen repositories? Let me know in the comments and I'll add it to the list. That way it'll always be easy to refer back to this article to find new pregenerated characters for your game.

Last edited by a moderator:

There is also this that we created for instant random character generation: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u...dom Character Generator 6.1.3 - PROGRESS.xlsx

This generator is really great! Many thanks for putting this out there, I've found this tremendously useful for statting up NPC's, and it's a great tool to experiment with rolling up PCs too.

I'm not sure if there is a revised version since the one posted, but if you're after feedback on bugs etc I spotted a couple of things that behave oddly, happy to provide feedback if it's wanted.

BoldItalic

First Post
The Pregens from the WotC forum that are linked to above, have been copied to a thread here on ENWorld for safe keeping. When we have worked out a good way to reformat them as ENWorld posts, I will ask [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] to change the link to point to them.

Minsc

Explorer
The Pregens from the WotC forum that are linked to above, have been copied to a thread here on ENWorld for safe keeping. When we have worked out a good way to reformat them as ENWorld posts, I will ask [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] to change the link to point to them.
Thank goodness. Some of those are wonderful, and have inspired me to create characters similar to them. I was really worried they'd be gone when the Wizards forums closed.

BoldItalic

First Post
Thank goodness. Some of those are wonderful, and have inspired me to create characters similar to them. I was really worried they'd be gone when the Wizards forums closed.

They are preserved in two places, in different ways. As well as the zipped-up copies of the pages, which include the portraits, Morrus himself ported the whole thread post-by-post here using MerricB's awesome reformatting tool. Some authors have re-taken ownership of their own posts in that thread and replaced the images with local copies, but in most cases the portraits have gone because the links to them that were copied across with the posts are now defunct. They can, however, be recovered from the zips.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases