More ELEMENTAL EVIL Miniature[s]

A new Elemental Evil miniature has been teased. This one's a fire elemental. Like the previous ogre, it's from WizKids upcoming Elemental Evil booster sets, which release on March 31st in randomly assorted booster sets for $15.99 each. "Collect all 44 figures from Elemental Evil, the newest set of randomly sorted monsters and heroes in our exciting new line of D&D miniatures, Icons of the Realms. Bring the world of the Forgotten Realms to life with these new miniatures from the Elemental Evil storyline. Wage war against prophets, monsters and elemental creatures to thwart their devious plans to wreak massive amounts of havoc upon the Material Plane!" I know, I said that last time.

fire_elemental.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Fallen star

Explorer
That looks aweful. Wizkids minis, both D&D and Pathifinder, are really uneven in quality.

DDM made 1400+ sculpts during it's run. Can't WotC just give their old molds to Wizkids ?

Greybird

Explorer
More randomly sorted sets, so I'm out. Will buy exactly zero. May give some of these a try instead: http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/elemental

I'm out, too, at least for the primary retailers. I'd rather buy the five I need from a secondary retailer that opens them and sells them piecemeal than have to buy twenty packs to get those five. Especially when those packs come out to $4/miniature - which is close to retail for metal, and more than Bones.

turkeygiant

First Post
That looks aweful. Wizkids minis, both D&D and Pathifinder, are really uneven in quality.

DDM made 1400+ sculpts during it's run. Can't WotC just give their old molds to Wizkids ?

It doesn't help that the elementals were some of the weakest entries in term of art in the 5e MM.

Jadeite

Open Gaming Enthusiast
The elemental evil boardgame should contain its share of elementals, too, offering a far better price per mini.

Alphastream

Adventurer
I've pre-ordered my case, as I was overall very happy with the previous set. I found them to be on-par with the DDMs in quality in most cases (inferior in a few cases, superior in more than a few cases). I find WizKids is generally improving their PF minis with each set, and the D&D minis seemed to advance the quality further. (Another example of PF and D&D making each other stronger)

A good site where you can see all of the available WizKids minis is here. They show several confirmed (and some unconfirmed) additions to the Elemental Evil line, including information based on Attack Wing solicitation documents.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases