It's Time For Another ELEMENTAL EVIL Miniature

The latest Elemental Evil miniature to be teased is an earth elemental. Like the previous ogre, and the fire elemental, it's from WizKids upcoming Elemental Evil booster sets, which release on March 31st in randomly assorted booster sets for $15.99 each. "Collect all 44 figures from Elemental Evil, the newest set of randomly sorted monsters and heroes in our exciting new line of D&D miniatures, Icons of the Realms. Bring the world of the Forgotten Realms to life with these new miniatures from the Elemental Evil storyline. Wage war against prophets, monsters and elemental creatures to thwart their devious plans to wreak massive amounts of havoc upon the Material Plane!"

earth.jpg

Aaron L

Hero
Meh. I hate miniatures and never use them; they kill the game for me. I'd much prefer some more books, especially a book with more feats and Class Archetypes.

But oh well, I'm glad these are there for people who actually do like minis. I'm just not one of them.

turkeygiant

First Post
Reviews are mixed!

haha you beat me to it! This elemental and the ogre seem pretty much ok to me. The fire elemental was a little meh, fire is hard to capture in a sculpt, but I have seen it done before. What I am really waiting for is a preview of an adventurer mini, these are the ones that a player is going to use every single game and they should look great if they want the line to be a success.

Carl H

First Post
You know... Compared to other promo shots from wizkids.

Promoshots for paizo and heroclix.

I'm wondering if the d&d minis being shown are possibly final production pieces instead of paint masters.

That would be a welcome move in my oppinion.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases