Take A Look Inside The TEMPLE OF ELEMENTAL EVIL Board Game!

Wanna see some photos of what's in the Temple of Elemental Evil board game, slated for an April 30th release for $64.99? WizKids was at the Toy Fair in New York this weekend, and various attendees managed to snag photographs. The board game "features multiple scenarios, challenging quests and cooperative game play designed for 1-5 players. The contents can also be combined with other D&D Adventure System Cooperative play board games, including The Legend of Drizzt and Castle Ravenloft."

B92vcE9IMAImWif.jpg

DSCN70743.JPG

DSCN70734.JPG

Photos courtesy of figures.com and others.

Serrrg

First Post
Note the text on the character cards on the bottom of the first picture - "select one cleric AT WILL power", and then "DAILY power"
Ehmm... sorry, for which edition of D&D are these games made again..? Correct me if I am wrong, but I don´t remember this wording in the fifth edition....it is the fourth edition!

The rules are still those of the Adventure Game series. That is, derived from 4e. Doing otherwise would have made the game incompatible with the other in the series.

smiteworks

Explorer
I can't recall where the quote came from, but I remember reading that they were going to continue using the same rules since those worked well for a board game environment and as Dimitri states, would keep it compatible.

Has anyone actually mix-and-matched the tiles and monsters before for their games or just swapped heroes over? If so, how did it run?

Lord Kakabel

Explorer
Dear Haters,

"Once per day," "daily," and "resets after a long rest" are all the same thing. Every edition of D&D has had "daily" powers.

kthxbi

I can't recall where the quote came from, but I remember reading that they were going to continue using the same rules since those worked well for a board game environment and as Dimitri states, would keep it compatible.

Has anyone actually mix-and-matched the tiles and monsters before for their games or just swapped heroes over? If so, how did it run?
Done some mixing and matching. Works just fine. Having some extra PC choices is good (and you can turn the four playing game into a 5 or 6 player game with an extra box). And monsters are easily swapped as well, which works fine as there are some monsters you just hate, so you can just remove them from play.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases