Pathfinder 1E War of the burning sky for pathfinder

Hi I seem to recall at somepoint that a pathfinder conversion for war of the burning sky was in the works does anyone have any information about that?

Thank you for your time

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm not going to give a date - even an estimated one - because any time I do that and it's not met I get yelled at a lot by the internet. But it's progressing; I have another couple of manuscripts in since I posted above.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
I'm not going to give a date - even an estimated one - because any time I do that and it's not met I get yelled at a lot by the internet. But it's progressing; I have another couple of manuscripts in since I posted above.
If it would help, we could "yell" at you pre-emptively. ;)

meien

Explorer
Morrus I'm sure you're getting tired of these questions but I'm just curious if this is still progressing? Not looking for a timeline just that it's not dead or being restarted again. Really excited to see this one day after being impressed with Zeitgeist.

GameOgre

Adventurer
Couldn't you just run this with the 3.5 version but just use Pathfinder and have it work almost perfect? Sure perhaps the players would be slightly more powerful but when has that ever been a deal breaker?

Remove ads