Don't forget: put a link to your thread here into your .sig!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
If you want to attract new gamers - or join a group - the best way to draw attention to yourself is to advertise everywhere you post. Thus, you may want to consider adding into your .sig something that says:

"Are you from Thistown, thisstate? Click here!"

Or something like that.

trentonjoe

Explorer
I put a link into my thread put is doesn't work? i don't knwo the fancy mumbojumbo words for the type of link but I do knwo I can't click on it. What did I do wrong?

mikey6990

First Post
When you type in your post hit the "http://" button above the typing block. It will ask for the text for the link (what you want to link to say in the message) and then the URL for the link itself (the web address of where you want it to go.

Bingo! Instant link.

Now watch it not work...

Mike

scout989

First Post
One more dumb question from a computer-illiterate dork- how do I find out what the threadid is? Or the postid?
Edit: this dork just figured it out after all.

Last edited:

der_kluge

Adventurer
Another helpful tip - be sure to subscribe to your post. This way you'll get an email every time there is a response. This is especially helpful if you don't check back on your thread very often.

dungeon

First Post
i have a slogun

as my title says, i have a slogun that is my signiture. so whenever i type or write i have it.
as u no my name is dungeon and my name is in my slogun. if u wanted to c my slogun here it is.

:) "cuz if u don't... u will never explore the dungeon.":)

(if u like my slogun or if u just want to talk just email me.) :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases