Shadowrun: For Us It Was a Tuesday [OOC]

galenbd

First Post
Both of those are magical types. Magic has blended with the entertainment industry in interesting ways. The Magical rocker could help shadowrunners with distractions or making connections in the entertainment industry.

Gunslinger is more combat oriented. Most of the physical adepts built in the original editions tended to be martial artists focusing on hand to hand combat. That archetype has evolved some to allow mystical effects to more readily applied to firearms.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Just to update, we have the following players:

CanadienneBacon
Shayuri
Unsung
Queenie
galenbd playing Prometheus the Combat Mage
Strahd_Von_Zarovich playing Floch the Troll Thug

Again, I can run a short game with any amount of players as it will only be a snatch and run operation anyway.

Possible city locations from a wiki I found: http://shadowrun.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Cities

Seoul, Hong Kong, Omaha, New Orleans, Stockholm, Tehran and Tel Aviv have all been mentioned. We don't need to pick a city for this one shot, but we will want to if we continue afterwards.

Last edited:

Unsung

First Post
Seoul and Stockholm sound good. I know that Seattle and Denver have a lot going setting-wise, which I'd definitely be interested in, and the Flux State of Berlin also has a certain appeal, coming from playing Dragonfall. Depending on what version of the setting this is, and how much it will really come up in this first run.

I think I'd be interested in playing either a flashy gun fu sort of character or a drone rigger. I still need to sift through that page of archetypes to see what my options end up being.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases