Shadowrun: For Us It Was a Tuesday [OOC]

Unsung said:
. . . it's a hell of a thing trying to get anywhere.
This is a thing Hemingway would say. :)

I'm just popping in my head to say that I'm still here and hope to do a (very cursory) initial draft of a PC on Saturday. I'll use the online resources posted in this thread. If I have questions (I always have questions), I'll post them.

And, may I just say, FRIDAY. Holy hell. Thank God. I didn't put anyone in jail this week, but it has been a hellish week of high-wire negotiations and angry child support payees. I'm incredibly grateful for my job. I'm also incredibly grateful that I can now rest for two days before I go back into the fray.

We did all right overnight all piled under blankets in the same room. I do appreciate the power being back on however.
Whew. In-house camping in frigid winter? Brrrr. Sending prayer, warm thoughts, and waves of joviality your way.

I worry about old folks in the cold and the heat, and people who ruck down under bridges. Not fun.

[MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION], do you want me to re-title this thread something like Shadowrun: For Us It Was a Tuesday
OOC: ? Or would you prefer to draft a new OOC of your own so that you maintain control over the material in the originating post?

Unsung

First Post
I found this: http://shadowrungm.blogspot.ca/2014/01/lets-build-rigger.html

...which is serving me as a guide so far. I think I get the basic idea of how a character is built by these rules, but I don't know enough about, say, brand names to decide if there's any reason to deviate from what I'm seeing here, at least for this test 'run.

Personality-wise, I'm thinking a rather self-serious elf who drove up to Denver out of Aztlan a few years ago. From what I've read of Aztechnology, that'd probably be a story unto itself, right?

Shayuri

First Post
Right, well, a cybered up trog isn't likely to be a mage. :)

I note you don't have your essence costs listed though. Might want to do that. Having the cost per implant listed makes it a lot easier than trying to reverse-engineer your overall Essence attribute when it comes time to upgrade your 'ware to Delta grade. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases