Awakening Apocalypse - Chapter 2: The End of the Beginning

[section]Mac blinked in surprise at Heartbreak's replay, then nodded at Casper's offer to help procure a van. "Thanks. C'mon. I'll show you what I had in mind." The pair made their way to the pizza shop, where Mac's heart sank when she spied the Chevy Astrovan and the Volkswagon. She gestured to the vehicles and eyed Casper. "Easy to boost, but too conspicuous, maybe. Cops'd peg us easy enough in either. I was hoping Aleksander would pony up with a plain jane white cargo vehicle, but s'ain't happening, apparently." Mac shrugged and continued. "Neither of these can accommodate a control panel. I say we forgo both and just hoof it to the park." With nothing else to do in the interim, Mac lapsed into silence. She chewed the inside of her cheek and frowned as she thought.[/section]

Shayuri

First Post
"We've looked at one parking lot," Casper pointed out. "There's several more on this block alone. We can afford to take a few minutes and see if there's anything more suitable. Come on."

Casper beckoned for Mac to follow, and drifted over to the next business over.

"How long have you been in the business, if you don't mind my asking?" she asked.

[section]"That depends. What business do you mean?" Mac crinkled her nose. Her eyes lit up all of a sudden. "Hey, there's a CNG filling station that AT&T just contracted to use, prollie just three or four blocks to the south. We could jack a panel van from there, I bet." [/section]

OOC: Caspar and Mac are going to steal a van. A white panel van, if they can find one in the next hour. What do you want us to roll?

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Coming up on a month now since Mosier last logged onto the boards. Consider this my sad, meepy nuzzling the game with my nose, hoping it's just asleep.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases