Children of the Gods: The Princess and the Dragon

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Starting next week, I'm going to be doing weekly campaign setting posts in an effort to flex my creative muscles. Children of the Gods will be getting new material every Sunday.

I'll be creating a campaign group here on EN World to post the campaign setting info in. Once the group is established, I'll invite everyone here to become a member.

Shayuri

First Post
I think I'm going to have to drop from this. Game volume is too high, and I just am having problems getting happy with this character. Very hard going back to 3.5e for me these days. :(

Sorry about this. I do hope you guys have fun.

Dariusknight

First Post
Oh shoot, I thought it posted with my char sheet... I'm working late so I'll try to write it up on my lunch and post it in the thread with my char sheet. Basically, I'm a bastard that is trying to seek fame with my sword to get my godly parent to acknowledge me.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Oh shoot, I thought it posted with my char sheet... I'm working late so I'll try to write it up on my lunch and post it in the thread with my char sheet. Basically, I'm a bastard that is trying to seek fame with my sword to get my godly parent to acknowledge me.

Ok, that should mesh with how I introduced the character in the IC. Let me know if it doesn't.

Dariusknight

First Post
The only thing that doesn't is that my mother is dead, which is why he left his tribe in the first place. I'll post my BG in a couple of hours once I get my 30 minute lunch break.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey Guys,

How do we make sure our characters meet up relatively soon
[MENTION=6755061]Kiraya_TiDrekan[/MENTION], do you have something in mind or should we make something up?
Cheers,

SG

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases