D&D 5E [D&D 5e] Planescape - In Through the Out Door

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Lili gives out a high pitched Screech as Oz drags her back, but she is laughing too. She points a tiny finger at the drone, "YOU! You are rusty so you are Rusty!

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
"You are Rusty." the drone says while pointing its finger at the pixie. Its obviously mimicking her words and actions, though its hollow metallic voice is a sharp contrast to hers.

Shayuri

First Post
Shard, having watched the scene play out with bemusement, suddenly laughed. "It's like one of Akadder's toys," she said with a grin.

She walked to the machine-man and put a hand on its spindly brass shoulder socket.

"What do you want to be called?" she asked warmly.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
The drone's torso seems to shift, as if its eyes were located somewhere in its chest, in order to get a better view of Shard. Its hollow metallic voice replies, "Called? You...you are...Are you Primus?"

Pembinasa

First Post
Until now, Graydon had been content to let others take the risks with this disturbing yet bizarrely appealing thing; it was the mention of something he'd never heard of that got him involved. "Primus."

He stepped forward and knelt to put his eyes at its level, keeping his quarterstaff to the front to help him balance (and an extra little bit of protection). A wiped golem should have nothing, a blank slate ready to be written upon by whoever had the skill and cunning to craft instructions clever enough to make the thing work without freezing or turning homicidal. Some of his friends took lessons in that kind of design, but this mention of something outside all they'd ever told him; perhaps it wasn't a complete wipe? But let's get the true question out of the way.

She is Shard, call me... Gray. And tell me, now... Who or what is Primus?" He pointed as he spoke, trying to make clear- but when it came to the P-word, all he could do was spin his finger in a circle. Maybe a 'tell everything' gesture?

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
The drone looked around by turning its torso back and forth. It was clear by now that it didn't use its face for anything other than decoration. It pointed at Shard, "Shard...of...Primus?" It seemed to be questioning, seeking confirmation perhaps.

goatunit

Explorer
Eurid remains distracted from the scene going on behind him as he negotiates with the collectors. He gives Surok a grim look, noting the flinch. He half expects the shrouded figure is a zombie, but he'd better be sure.

"Well, I won't swap jink with a pimp," he says to Halo. "I'll deal with your man direct, and you can settle accounts with him after."

He clicks his tongue to get Surok's attention. After a quick glance around the avenue for thirsty eyes, he'll jingle his purse a bit as well.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases