Homebrew ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator
+ Log in or register to post
Page 1 of 317 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

I have uploaded ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator to the downloads area.

Designed to be used with the Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition PHB, DMG and MM
    [Excel Mobile for iOS, Android and Windows 10, Excel 2010-2016, PDF]

Let's you get back to the game - in seconds!

Refer to the download area for details and platform support here >> ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

How to change to the Elemental Evil theme skin in v1.64 (Updated with high resolution images in V1.39) on Character Sheet I (only affects Character Sheet I)

Name:  HowtoShowSkin.png
Views: 59791
Size:  62.9 KB

How to filter spells in CSIII

Name:  Filtering Spells.png
Views: 44873
Size:  184.7 KB

Example Character

Name:  CS-Example-Preview-v2.png
Views: 26106
Size:  1.38 MB

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.
    Last edited by ForgedAnvil; Sunday, 15th January, 2017 at 06:15 AM.
    XP JTorres, Dyabolique, MadBeard, TarionzCousin, flwad and 28 others gave XP for this post

Thanks for this great tool!

I've entered a few characters and so far the only problem I've encountered is that Rogue with the Arcane Trickster archetype shows the spells known as #N/A.
    If I could somehow get the sheets in A4 that'd be most awesome.
    XP ForgedAnvil, prangel, Zarduk Zarakhil gave XP for this post

Thanks so much for your generator, great quality. Is it possible to have a way to enter a custom Deity? I have a home brew world with its own cosmology. Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by limelight View Post
    Thanks so much for your generator, great quality. Is it possible to have a way to enter a custom Deity? I have a home brew world with its own cosmology. Thanks in advance
    Many fields are user definable (to an extent). For example typing the name of a custom Deity is accepted and will be shown on the Character Sheet, however no detail will show on the Start worksheet regarding, domains, symbol etc.
    Last edited by ForgedAnvil; Monday, 9th March, 2015 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Thanks for this great tool!

I've entered a few characters and so far the only problem I've encountered is that Rogue with the Arcane Trickster archetype shows the spells known as #N/A.
    If I could somehow get the sheets in A4 that'd be most awesome.
    Try the 1.01 BETA version posted today, this fixes the #N/A error (also affected Eldritch Knight).

Changing the paper size to A4 in the print option will work, you will have a larger space at the bottom of the A4 paper when it prints.
    Last edited by ForgedAnvil; Friday, 13th March, 2015 at 07:13 AM.

Thinks for this.

I've tried entering my dwarven character, but this points do not look right. I don't think the Dwarven Toughness is adding to hit points.
    XP ForgedAnvil gave XP for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Libby View Post
    Thinks for this.

I've tried entering my dwarven character, but this points do not look right. I don't think the Dwarven Toughness is adding to hit points.
    Bug, Hill Dwarf should receive +1 hit points per level. For now add the additional 1 hit point in the ROLL column. Corrected for version 1.02 BETA.
    Last edited by ForgedAnvil; Monday, 9th March, 2015 at 06:06 PM.

Many fields are user definable (to an extent). For example typing the name of a custom Deity is accepted and will be shown on the Character Sheet, however no detail will show on the Start worksheet regarding, domains, symbol etc.

Read more: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthr...#ixzz3Tu8wzWiU

I did see that I was able to add the name of the deity but was hoping be able to select one of the Domains listed in the PH and DMG- In converting over to 5E I basically just assigned a domain to a listed Diety in my campaign world. This way I can still have the program understand the domains, etc...

thanks!

This is a fantastic sheet, thanks for sharing.

I noticed that the elven weapon proficiencies are not calculating for the Eladrin. I was making an Eladrin wizard and when I entered the longsword and longbow as weapons in the Attacks portion of the Start tab the calculated data lists the character as not having those proficiencies. I think that might be a mistake because racial weapon proficiencies trump class limitations.
    XP ForgedAnvil gave XP for this post

Quote Originally Posted by JTorres View Post
    This is a fantastic sheet, thanks for sharing.

I noticed that the elven weapon proficiencies are not calculating for the Eladrin. I was making an Eladrin wizard and when I entered the longsword and longbow as weapons in the Attacks portion of the Start tab the calculated data lists the character as not having those proficiencies. I think that might be a mistake because racial weapon proficiencies trump class limitations.
    You're correct, it's an error (for now just override the value as proficient). Corrected in 1.02 BETA. Thank you

+ Log in or register to post
Page 1 of 317 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply