Homebrew ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator
+ Log in or register to post
Page 1 of 317 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 3167
  1. #1

    ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

    I have uploaded ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator to the downloads area.

    Designed to be used with the Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition PHB, DMG and MM
    [Excel Mobile for iOS, Android and Windows 10, Excel 2010-2016, PDF]

    Let's you get back to the game - in seconds!

    Refer to the download area for details and platform support here >> ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

    How to change to the Elemental Evil theme skin in v1.64 (Updated with high resolution images in V1.39) on Character Sheet I (only affects Character Sheet I)

    Name:  HowtoShowSkin.png
Views: 59791
Size:  62.9 KB

    How to filter spells in CSIII

    Name:  Filtering Spells.png
Views: 44873
Size:  184.7 KB

    Example Character

    Name:  CS-Example-Preview-v2.png
Views: 26106
Size:  1.38 MB

    You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.
    Last edited by ForgedAnvil; Sunday, 15th January, 2017 at 06:15 AM.
    XP JTorres, Dyabolique, MadBeard, TarionzCousin, flwad and 28 others gave XP for this post

  2. #2
    Thanks for this great tool!

    I've entered a few characters and so far the only problem I've encountered is that Rogue with the Arcane Trickster archetype shows the spells known as #N/A.
    If I could somehow get the sheets in A4 that'd be most awesome.
    XP ForgedAnvil, prangel, Zarduk Zarakhil gave XP for this post

  3. #3
    Thanks so much for your generator, great quality. Is it possible to have a way to enter a custom Deity? I have a home brew world with its own cosmology. Thanks in advance

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by limelight View Post
    Thanks so much for your generator, great quality. Is it possible to have a way to enter a custom Deity? I have a home brew world with its own cosmology. Thanks in advance
    Many fields are user definable (to an extent). For example typing the name of a custom Deity is accepted and will be shown on the Character Sheet, however no detail will show on the Start worksheet regarding, domains, symbol etc.
    Last edited by ForgedAnvil; Monday, 9th March, 2015 at 07:57 AM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Thanks for this great tool!

    I've entered a few characters and so far the only problem I've encountered is that Rogue with the Arcane Trickster archetype shows the spells known as #N/A.
    If I could somehow get the sheets in A4 that'd be most awesome.
    Try the 1.01 BETA version posted today, this fixes the #N/A error (also affected Eldritch Knight).

    Changing the paper size to A4 in the print option will work, you will have a larger space at the bottom of the A4 paper when it prints.
    Last edited by ForgedAnvil; Friday, 13th March, 2015 at 07:13 AM.

  6. #6
    Thinks for this.

    I've tried entering my dwarven character, but this points do not look right. I don't think the Dwarven Toughness is adding to hit points.
    XP ForgedAnvil gave XP for this post

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Libby View Post
    Thinks for this.

    I've tried entering my dwarven character, but this points do not look right. I don't think the Dwarven Toughness is adding to hit points.
    Bug, Hill Dwarf should receive +1 hit points per level. For now add the additional 1 hit point in the ROLL column. Corrected for version 1.02 BETA.
    Last edited by ForgedAnvil; Monday, 9th March, 2015 at 06:06 PM.

  8. #8
    Many fields are user definable (to an extent). For example typing the name of a custom Deity is accepted and will be shown on the Character Sheet, however no detail will show on the Start worksheet regarding, domains, symbol etc.

    Read more: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthr...#ixzz3Tu8wzWiU


    I did see that I was able to add the name of the deity but was hoping be able to select one of the Domains listed in the PH and DMG- In converting over to 5E I basically just assigned a domain to a listed Diety in my campaign world. This way I can still have the program understand the domains, etc...

    thanks!

  9. #9
    This is a fantastic sheet, thanks for sharing.

    I noticed that the elven weapon proficiencies are not calculating for the Eladrin. I was making an Eladrin wizard and when I entered the longsword and longbow as weapons in the Attacks portion of the Start tab the calculated data lists the character as not having those proficiencies. I think that might be a mistake because racial weapon proficiencies trump class limitations.
    XP ForgedAnvil gave XP for this post

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by JTorres View Post
    This is a fantastic sheet, thanks for sharing.

    I noticed that the elven weapon proficiencies are not calculating for the Eladrin. I was making an Eladrin wizard and when I entered the longsword and longbow as weapons in the Attacks portion of the Start tab the calculated data lists the character as not having those proficiencies. I think that might be a mistake because racial weapon proficiencies trump class limitations.
    You're correct, it's an error (for now just override the value as proficient). Corrected in 1.02 BETA. Thank you

+ Log in or register to post
Page 1 of 317 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Similar Threads

  1. [WFRP3] Random Adventure Generator Program (excel)
    By Emirikol in forum Roleplaying Games General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Saturday, 7th June, 2014, 06:08 AM
  2. 4E Character Sheet Generator (Excel)
    By RigaMortus2 in forum D&D 5th Edition News, Rules, Homebrews, and House Rules
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Thursday, 8th January, 2009, 10:03 PM
  3. Is there a non Excel based charactrer generator for 4E?
    By cangrejoide in forum Roleplaying Games General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Tuesday, 5th August, 2008, 08:03 PM
  4. Experience Generator for Excel
    By Aluvial in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Monday, 9th September, 2002, 10:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •