D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I have uploaded ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator to the downloads area.

Designed to be used with the Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition PHB, DMG and MM
[Excel Mobile for iOS, Android and Windows 10, Excel 2010-2016, PDF]

Let's you get back to the game - in seconds!

Refer to the download area for details and platform support here >> ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

How to change to the Elemental Evil theme skin in v1.64 (Updated with high resolution images in V1.39) on Character Sheet I (only affects Character Sheet I)

HowtoShowSkin.png

How to filter spells in CSIII

Filtering Spells.png

Example Character

CS-Example-Preview-v2.png

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

Last edited:

Vin

Villager
Thanks for this great tool!

I've entered a few characters and so far the only problem I've encountered is that Rogue with the Arcane Trickster archetype shows the spells known as #N/A.
If I could somehow get the sheets in A4 that'd be most awesome.

limelight

First Post
Thanks so much for your generator, great quality. Is it possible to have a way to enter a custom Deity? I have a home brew world with its own cosmology. Thanks in advance

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Thanks so much for your generator, great quality. Is it possible to have a way to enter a custom Deity? I have a home brew world with its own cosmology. Thanks in advance

Many fields are user definable (to an extent). For example typing the name of a custom Deity is accepted and will be shown on the Character Sheet, however no detail will show on the Start worksheet regarding, domains, symbol etc.

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Thanks for this great tool!

I've entered a few characters and so far the only problem I've encountered is that Rogue with the Arcane Trickster archetype shows the spells known as #N/A.
If I could somehow get the sheets in A4 that'd be most awesome.

Try the 1.01 BETA version posted today, this fixes the #N/A error (also affected Eldritch Knight).

Changing the paper size to A4 in the print option will work, you will have a larger space at the bottom of the A4 paper when it prints.

Last edited:

Dale Libby

Explorer
Thinks for this.

I've tried entering my dwarven character, but this points do not look right. I don't think the Dwarven Toughness is adding to hit points.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Thinks for this.

I've tried entering my dwarven character, but this points do not look right. I don't think the Dwarven Toughness is adding to hit points.

Bug, Hill Dwarf should receive +1 hit points per level. For now add the additional 1 hit point in the ROLL column. Corrected for version 1.02 BETA.

Last edited:

limelight

First Post
Many fields are user definable (to an extent). For example typing the name of a custom Deity is accepted and will be shown on the Character Sheet, however no detail will show on the Start worksheet regarding, domains, symbol etc.

Read more: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...-D-amp-D-5E-Character-Generator#ixzz3Tu8wzWiU

I did see that I was able to add the name of the deity but was hoping be able to select one of the Domains listed in the PH and DMG- In converting over to 5E I basically just assigned a domain to a listed Diety in my campaign world. This way I can still have the program understand the domains, etc...

thanks!

JTorres

First Post
This is a fantastic sheet, thanks for sharing.

I noticed that the elven weapon proficiencies are not calculating for the Eladrin. I was making an Eladrin wizard and when I entered the longsword and longbow as weapons in the Attacks portion of the Start tab the calculated data lists the character as not having those proficiencies. I think that might be a mistake because racial weapon proficiencies trump class limitations.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
This is a fantastic sheet, thanks for sharing.

I noticed that the elven weapon proficiencies are not calculating for the Eladrin. I was making an Eladrin wizard and when I entered the longsword and longbow as weapons in the Attacks portion of the Start tab the calculated data lists the character as not having those proficiencies. I think that might be a mistake because racial weapon proficiencies trump class limitations.

You're correct, it's an error (for now just override the value as proficient). Corrected in 1.02 BETA. Thank you

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases