D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

K.O. Myers

First Post
Thank you for an amazingly useful tool. I would love the ability to add a homebrew Barbarian Totem Spirit on the Custom Tab. Any plans to add that in future versions?

Conandar

Explorer
Thank you for an amazingly useful tool. I would love the ability to add a homebrew Barbarian Totem Spirit on the Custom Tab. Any plans to add that in future versions?

Out of curiosity, what did you have in mind for a new totem? SCAG barbarians offer a variety of alternate animals, including the new Elk and Tiger spirits, as well as a bunch that are just different names for one of the five defined spirits. I don't see why the custom page couldn't be modified to include new totems, but that is FAs call.

colincbn

First Post
Hi,

I'm sorry if this has been answered already, but I am having trouble adding the Tunnel Fighter fighting style (from UA) as a customization. Is there a way to customize fighting styles?

Thanks again for this awesome tool and awesome community!

Cheers.

Conandar

Explorer
The custom page allows many things, but not everything that people want. Officially, the program does not support any Unearthed Arcana material. If the UA material can be implemented using what is provided on the Custom page, great! If not...sorry. As far as I know, we do not have a way to enter custom fighting styles at this time. For now you probably will have to make a note of what the Tunnel Fighter fighting style gives you, just like you would with a pencil and paper character sheet.

K.O. Myers

First Post
Out of curiosity, what did you have in mind for a new totem? SCAG barbarians offer a variety of alternate animals, including the new Elk and Tiger spirits, as well as a bunch that are just different names for one of the five defined spirits. I don't see why the custom page couldn't be modified to include new totems, but that is FAs call.

I was thinking specifically about aquatic animals for a seafaring campaign I'm planning. My initial idea was a Dolphin totem, that would give bonuses to swim speed and attacks made in the water, and an Octopus, which would come with advantage on strength checks to grapple and maybe something related to stealth.

colincbn

First Post
The custom page allows many things, but not everything that people want. Officially, the program does not support any Unearthed Arcana material. If the UA material can be implemented using what is provided on the Custom page, great! If not...sorry. As far as I know, we do not have a way to enter custom fighting styles at this time. For now you probably will have to make a note of what the Tunnel Fighter fighting style gives you, just like you would with a pencil and paper character sheet.

Thanks for the heads up. For now It should be a simple fix to copy the Tunnel Fighter info into the Additional Details area.

I wonder if the Design Space page or some other way to modify the file might allow adding Custom Fighting Styles?
I need to study up on my Excel skills.

Corey Livermore

First Post
This is an amazing tool that I use ALL the time. It has actually inspired me to create a character generator for another system, and I was wondering if I could pick your brain (ForgedAnvil) about an issue I'm having in developing mine. I googled and cannot find the answer, so seeing as you are the man here... :)

EDIT: About 15 minutes after I posted this, I found a post that pointed me to a post that referenced a document that led me on a wild goose chase...that ended with me figuring it out. So never mind!

Last edited:

On the start tab, it will not allow me to enter anything in the experience box. What is the secret?

EDIT: If your Office is unlicensed you won't be able to fill it out.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases