D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Brett Martin

First Post
Small bug, noticed this in previous beta, but forgot to mention it. Using custom race (Scalebraid). Has Swim movement, but it's not showing in either the Start tab or the main Character Sheet. See screenshots.

228B5 Swim1.JPG228B5 Swim2.JPG228B5 Swim3.JPG

Sending now. Just need another post to be able to send a DM....

Set the Barbarian Storm Herald Aura in the SUBCLASS section of the Start Tab to "Select..."
Beta 6 fixed to not be sensitive to this field.

I've seen this crop up a few times where the Barbarian Storm Herald Aura gets set to N/A but I'm not sure of the cause and haven't reproduced the error. Did you use the reset or import functions?

Last edited:

Brett Martin

First Post
Set the Barbarian Storm Herald Aura in the SUBCLASS section of the Start Tab to "Select..."
Beta 6 fixed to not be sensitive to this field.

I've seen this crop up a few times where the Barbarian Storm Herald Aura gets set to N/A but I'm not sure of the cause and can't reproduce the error. Did you use the reset or import functions?
Reset, then Import from 2.27.

ReadError

Explorer
in beta 5, rogue inquisitive level 3, both roguish archetype features are named Eye for detail in start and character sheet 4. the second one should be insightful fighting. It's correct in Active features of character sheet 1.

Eladrin MtF vs DMG Legacy

MtF almost done. Last thing is the Eladrin subrace.

Differences:
Legacy DMG version gets +1 INT, Elf Weapon Training, Fey Step/short rest
MtF version gets +1 CHA, Fey Step/short rest with seasonal modifiers

I'm curious what the community thinks regarding Eladrins.
Leave the current version in as Eladrin Legacy and add the new version in?
How should we do the seasonal stuff? As a player, if printing I'd want all 4 seasons available but if using it in Excel, I'd want to be able to select a season and only see applicable.

Options:
  1. 6 total Eladrin subraces (Legacy, Summer, Autumn, Spring, Winter, All)?
  2. 2 subraces (Legacy, MtF), include all seasonal info.
  3. 1 subrace, 1 seasonal selection box (include Legacy)? Where does selection box go?
  4. 1 subrace, no selection box, no legacy. Include all seasonal info all the time.

I'm not going to promise anything for the winning result, but it will aid in the deciding (and also gauge overall engagement):
Strawpoll: https://strawpoll.com/syaz3dgc

Conandar

Explorer
I'm not going to promise anything for the winning result, but it will aid in the deciding (and also gauge overall engagement):
Strawpoll: https://strawpoll.com/syaz3dgc

I went with option 1, but I would be just as happy with option 2. Even option 3 wouldn't be bad, depending on how it is implemented. I would vote a solid NO for option 4, though.

That being said, I do not think the DMG options (Death cleric, Eladrin race) were ever really intended for playable options, so it probably wouldn't be the end of the world if we just went with the MToF option(s). However, given that people seem to want as many options as possible, it is probably not a good choice.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases