D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Forged - still loving the sheet, but as folks are asking for features, any chance that immunitie overrides can be added in? In an evil campaign we have coming up soon (tm) my toon will be a natural born wererat. The shapechanging feature etc are covered by using wildshape, however it would make it simpler if the immunities also showed up on the character sheet.

I would use the Additional Resistance area of the Start sheet and add an ᴵᴹ to the resistance e.g. poison(ed)ᴵᴹ for the Yuan-ti Pureblood

smbakeresq

Explorer
Question that I can find answer too in instructions or FAQ, from a non-expert excel user.

Under additional abilities, I know I can just type in there, but how do I make a list? so they appear on separate line? Hitting enter just gets me down to the next box, how do enter a carriage return?

Conandar

Explorer
Question that I can find answer too in instructions or FAQ, from a non-expert excel user.

Under additional abilities, I know I can just type in there, but how do I make a list? so they appear on separate line? Hitting enter just gets me down to the next box, how do enter a carriage return?

I believe that, to enter a CR/LF without actually moving to a new cell, type alt-enter instead of just enter. I know this works in the larger text boxes on the custom page, though it can be a bit unwieldy if you need to come back to edit the line.

Dannyboy7702

First Post
I believe that, to enter a CR/LF without actually moving to a new cell, type alt-enter instead of just enter. I know this works in the larger text boxes on the custom page, though it can be a bit unwieldy if you need to come back to edit the line.

Conandar is correct. Hitting "ALT-ENTER" at the same time will allow you to go down to next line in any box that can have info added. The text box at the top of the page has a drop down arrow (on the right hand side) that allows you to see all the information you are entering into the text box instead of just 1 line at a time

Conandar

Explorer
Conandar is correct. Hitting "ALT-ENTER" at the same time will allow you to go down to next line in any box that can have info added. The text box at the top of the page has a drop down arrow (on the right hand side) that allows you to see all the information you are entering into the text box instead of just 1 line at a time

In addition to using the arrows to scroll through the contents of a multi-line cell, you can also make the top text box larger so that you can see more at a time. This makes editing the contents of the cell somewhat easier.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer

Alternatively write the text in Notepad as a list then copy the text and paste into the cell - it should format correctly with CR/LF. I use Dannyboy's method all the time as I use formula (e.g. named variables) in my text strings this method helps to check the syntax you've written is correct. You can move your mouse cursor to the bottom of the formula bar until the mouse icon changes to an up/down arrow, click, hold and drag the formula bar to the size you need ;)

Hydraaa

First Post
Bug in 2.24. The cells comprising CustomSubclass1LevelsList along with 2 and 3, have been cleared and thus are not filling in the validation quick pick drop down below for level selection
Actually it looks like the reset macro clears those fields and does not reset them

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Bug in 2.24. The cells comprising CustomSubclass1LevelsList along with 2 and 3, have been cleared and thus are not filling in the validation quick pick drop down below for level selection
Actually it looks like the reset macro clears those fields and does not reset them

Found bug and fixed in next version, was macro was resetting those cells accidentally

Basselope

First Post
I played through session a little bit back, and ended up with a pseudodragon as a pet/companion. It was guarding a small treasure and managed to befriend it and it travels with me now. I am a dragonborn, bahamut, paladin, and this creature does not show up in any of the listings. Also if i use the override, it does not carry over to CSII. I end up having to unlock the sheet and manually typing it all again on that sheet. Any chance of this being added in on the next one?

Remove ads