D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
A few issues with 1.02 BETA

Charlatan background, sleight of hand is misspelled as slight of hand

Taking any second class (multiclassing) is also granting the additional save proficiencies for the class. You should only be getting the original classes saving throw proficiencies. Example, first level as wizard, second level as barbarian. The sheet is granting proficiency bonus to STR and CON saves, and it should not be.

Thanks for the feedback. Fixed spelling errors for Sleight of Hand for next version

Can't find reference detail in PHB regarding Saving Throws and Multiclassing, if you can point me to the details that would be great.

Note Multiclass supports up to 3 different classes maximum

Jeff Moulton

First Post
Noticing a problem with the Ranger's 2nd attack gained at 5th level. I'm entering a 15th level Ranger, and it still displays as 1 attack only.

Fantastic sheet - given just how complex of a job this was, I'm surprised there are so few errors. Very well done.

FYI - I'm using Excel:mac 2011. Doubt it makes a difference, but just in case.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Noticing a problem with the Ranger's 2nd attack gained at 5th level. I'm entering a 15th level Ranger, and it still displays as 1 attack only.

Fantastic sheet - given just how complex of a job this was, I'm surprised there are so few errors. Very well done.

FYI - I'm using Excel:mac 2011. Doubt it makes a difference, but just in case.

Thanks for the feedback. Issue found and corrected for next BETA version (1.03).

Last edited:

Yonner

Explorer
Thanks for the feedback. Fixed spelling errors for Sleight of Hand for next version

Can't find reference detail in PHB regarding Saving Throws and Multiclassing, if you can point me to the details that would be great.

Note Multiclass supports up to 3 different classes maximum

In the multiclassing section (page 164) it lists specifically which proficiencies you gain when you multiclass. In no instances are saving throw proficiencies granted by any additional classes.

Yonner

Explorer
Multiclassing as a monk is not granting shortsword or simple mele weapon proficiency. It is displayed in character sheet 2, but the proficiency bonus isn't isn't being added into weapon attack, and it shows as non-proficient on the weapon field.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Multiclassing as a monk is not granting shortsword or simple mele weapon proficiency. It is displayed in character sheet 2, but the proficiency bonus isn't isn't being added into weapon attack, and it shows as non-proficient on the weapon field.

Issue found and corrected in next BETA (1.04)

MadBeard

Explorer
Good work ForgedAnvil. Really great tool.
I have a question though. Like psychocazza who asked this in comment section, I also have problem or I don't realize how to do it. I can enter stats and all stuff but nothing shows on character sheet tab or on info box on the right side of Start tab. Is there something like Commit button or something that I don't see? How can I make stats to show on char sheet (tabs char sheet I-IV)?
I tried this in 1.0 and 1.04 beta versions.
I have Excel 2010.

Remove ads