D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Vin

Villager
The draconic resilience for dragon bloodline sorcerer appears to work fine for hit points, however it doesn't raise the base AC to 13. Tested with Beta 1.04, observed from the armor part with 'none' selected as well as from the character sheet I Armor section.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Good work ForgedAnvil. Really great tool.
I have a question though. Like psychocazza who asked this in comment section, I also have problem or I don't realize how to do it. I can enter stats and all stuff but nothing shows on character sheet tab or on info box on the right side of Start tab. Is there something like Commit button or something that I don't see? How can I make stats to show on char sheet (tabs char sheet I-IV)?
I tried this in 1.0 and 1.04 beta versions.
I have Excel 2010.

If the Experience cell is empty then data entered will not be visible on the character sheets. Entering a value of 0 or higher will show all enetered details. This is done so that users may print a blank version of the sheets to use with pen and paper.

Last edited:

MadBeard

Explorer
If the Experience cell is empty then data entered will not be visible on the character sheets. Entering a value of 0 or higher will show all enetered details. This is done so that users may print a black version of the sheets to use with pen and paper.

Ah so. OK now it works. Thanks for quick answer. Maybe you should write a note about this like you did for Reset: "RESET ALL: CTRL+SHIFT+S".

meomwt

First Post
I downloaded this yesterday and played with it a little. There are a couple of little oddities which I found.

- The Bardic Class power "Font of Inspiration" appears as "Fond of Inspiration" - a minor type.
- I created a Fighter/ Champion, but the maneuvers available to the Battle Master were opened for selection. Don't think that they should be.

This is a fantastic utility, many many thanks for the hard work which you have put in. It's much appreciated.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I downloaded this yesterday and played with it a little. There are a couple of little oddities which I found.

- The Bardic Class power "Font of Inspiration" appears as "Fond of Inspiration" - a minor type.
- I created a Fighter/ Champion, but the maneuvers available to the Battle Master were opened for selection. Don't think that they should be.

This is a fantastic utility, many many thanks for the hard work which you have put in. It's much appreciated.

Thanks for the feedback, issue found and corrected in next BETA version (1.05)

criik

First Post
I was planning a build for my warlock. When I got to Paladin 2/Warlock 5 and went to add an Invocation to Warlock 5, the Thirsting Blade invocation did not appear. I have Pact of the Blade selected. There are a bunch of "blank" invocations at the end of the dropdown, so it may be one of those and just not getting filled in. I tried to track down the Tables sheet in order to check the formulas, but it is a hidden sheet and the sheets are protected so I could not try to self diagnose the problem.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I was planning a build for my warlock. When I got to Paladin 2/Warlock 5 and went to add an Invocation to Warlock 5, the Thirsting Blade invocation did not appear. I have Pact of the Blade selected. There are a bunch of "blank" invocations at the end of the dropdown, so it may be one of those and just not getting filled in. I tried to track down the Tables sheet in order to check the formulas, but it is a hidden sheet and the sheets are protected so I could not try to self diagnose the problem.

Thanks for the feedback, issue found (along with other issues with the Warlock Invocations dropdown list) and corrected for next BETA release (1.06). For now just type "Thirsting Blade" into the tool and it will work (though does not show up in the drop down list).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases