D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Jeff Moulton

First Post
Are you planning on adding the EE races (Deep Gnome, Genasi, Goliath) to the sheet? Will it be in time of the start of the new AL season? (no pressure.... :) )

00arak00

First Post
I noticed that warlock pact of tome does not increase cantrips.
Granted it is tied to the item but could be nice to have them listed.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I noticed that warlock pact of tome does not increase cantrips.
Granted it is tied to the item but could be nice to have them listed.

Pact of the Tome will list 3 additional cantrips in 1.07 BETA, however you will need to type the name of the cantrip that is not in the Warlock cantrip list

docalien

First Post
I'm still not seeing the Unarmored Defense bonus using the 1.06 BETA. My AC is showing as 14 (10 + 4 dex), when it should be showing as 17 (10 + 4 dex + 3 wis). Is there something I have to select to "activate" this? I had Armor and Shield set as "none" (UD requires that you have neither).

Also, are there plans to add in the Ki skills (Flurry of Blows, Patient Defense, Step of the Wind) and possibly a tracker of sorts to show how much Ki you have left?

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I'm still not seeing the Unarmored Defense bonus using the 1.06 BETA. My AC is showing as 14 (10 + 4 dex), when it should be showing as 17 (10 + 4 dex + 3 wis). Is there something I have to select to "activate" this? I had Armor and Shield set as "none" (UD requires that you have neither).

Also, are there plans to add in the Ki skills (Flurry of Blows, Patient Defense, Step of the Wind) and possibly a tracker of sorts to show how much Ki you have left?

Issue found for Unarmored Defense, corrected for 1.07 BETA. Added Ki skills but no tracker at the moment (only shown in Class features list)

I may just be missing it, but is there a way to select subraces on the generator? I'm trying to make a Mountain Dwarf.

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. The field just doesn't have a yellow highlight. :)

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
[MAP][/MAP]
I may just be missing it, but is there a way to select subraces on the generator? I'm trying to make a Mountain Dwarf.

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. The field just doesn't have a yellow highlight. :)

The yellow highlight should appear once you've selected a race that has subraces (tested on Excel 2013). Did it work this way?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases