D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

SilverPuppeteer

First Post
Best 5th edition sheet by far.

I noticed one minor problem. The Archery fighting style gives +2 to hit and +2 to damage with ranged weapons; it should only give +2 to hit.

Jeff Moulton

First Post
My biggest complaint? Entering the same character with each new version of the sheet. Arrgggghhhhhh....... But it's excel, no way around it.

Worth it, and it gets easier every time.

Just so you know, the bard spells for level two and higher aren't in the drop-down lists.

This is for version 1.11.

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
My biggest complaint? Entering the same character with each new version of the sheet. Arrgggghhhhhh....... But it's excel, no way around it.

Worth it, and it gets easier every time.

Just so you know, the bard spells for level two and higher aren't in the drop-down lists.

This is for version 1.11.

Thanks for the feedback. For the bard spells, do you mean the feature magical secrets, all class spells are not shown? If so, this is by design, any spell that is not in the class list (for any class/subclass) is not shown otherwise it is difficult to see which spells are from the class list (or subclass).

You must also be able to cast the level of spell for the dropdown to become visible.

if this is not what you meant, will need further details as I am observing the correct bard spells in the dropdown list for all spell levels in the spellcasting sheet

Last edited:

Jeff Moulton

First Post
Thanks for the feedback. For the bard spells, do you mean the feature magical secrets, all class spells are not shown? If so, this is by design, any spell that is not in the class list (for any class/subclass) is not shown otherwise it is difficult to see which spells are from the class list (or subclass).

You must also be able to cast the level of spell for the dropdown to become visible.

if this is not what you meant, will need further details as I am observing the correct bard spells in the dropdown list for all spell levels in the spellcasting sheet

Sorry, this was a user error problem. I was giving my PC the higher XP to test, but then I wasn't actually choosing the class for each new level so the spells never loaded to the drop down lists.

Jeff Moulton

First Post
This isn't a bug but more of a request, and frankly I don't have an idea of how to fix this problem other than to make the print even smaller. With the spells, 20 slots isn't enough to cover the number of spells available to many classes, particularly at 1st and 2nd levels. I had thought possibly shrinking the 8th and 9th level lists, but that just moves the problem onto the Wizard class. Is there a way to change the spell list area so that I can list ALL of the spells of each level?

dragon3y3

First Post
Looking Great! Well done. Just would like to comment that it would be nice to have a version number, say under your Anvil logo so I can keep straight which characters I have and haven't upgraded to the latest sheet.

designbot

Explorer
  • Under Carrying Capacity on Character Sheet I, the second Encumbered should be Heavily Encumbered.
  • The suggested calculations for character weight are incorrect. (Understandable, because the table on pg. 121 of the PHB is pretty confusing.) The weight and height are both supposed to be affected by the same die roll, making them proportional to each other. For example, to determine the height and weight of a human, you roll 2d10. If we call the result of that roll t, the height of a human is 4'8" + t inches, and the weight of a human is 110 + (t * 2d4) pounds. This results in a range of 4'10" - 6'4" and 114 - 270 pounds. Your sheet simply suggests 110 * 2d4, which would put the normal range of humans at 220 - 880 pounds. It might also be nice to include a generator for this.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases