Dwarven Forge Now Wants To Build Cities!

Dwarven Forge is no stranger to enormously successful Kickstarters. Previous projects have raised in the region of $2,000,000, and the latest looks like it's on track to do much the same. This time, it's a beautiful city builder system - and in my opinion, it's the prettiest yet. Dwarven Forge is, admittedly, not for those on a limited budget - I've never owned any myself, sadly. In case you're not familair, Dwarven Forge produces 3D modular terrain for use with miniatures. They've been around for nearly 20 years, and have consistently produced some of the bst -looking - and best-known - 3D terrain around.

This Kickstarter camapign just launched a couple of days ago, and has hit $300,000 already. At lower pledge levels of $35 or so, you get a handfull of tiles - enough to make one building. For $165, you'll get enough to buid a hamlet, for $230 you can build a village, and at the rarified heights of $360 you're looking at enough stuff to construct towns and cities.

There are even pledge levels of $920, and over 150 people have pledged that amount!

Click on the images below and check out the Kickstarter. Hold on to your wallet first, though!

829d8f45f8ab5ec28d9218368f59269c_large.jpeg

bba70493eb8a8a47155cf317bab531d5_large.jpeg

jgsugden

Legend
For $230 you get to build 6 20' by 20' hovels right now... That is quite a bit shy of a hamlet. I've put down that level, but I am going to need to see some pretty awesome extras to stay in....

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
This is one of those things that seems really cool, but I know that I would never use it. I'm going to pass on this one.

Banesfinger

Explorer
Actually jgsugden, at $230 you can only make 2 hovels right now (because that pledge level only comes with 2 roofs). The rest of your floors/walls will have to be for 2nd & 3rd story buildings.
The kickstarter $700,000-$750,000 stretch goals are roof packs, but they are "Paid" add-ons....

moldyderp

Explorer
For $230 you get to build 6 20' by 20' hovels right now... That is quite a bit shy of a hamlet. I've put down that level, but I am going to need to see some pretty awesome extras to stay in....

3 roofs on the $230 pledge, right? Unless I'm missing something.

Heavily backed the first two kickstarters. Not so sure about this one.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases