CERAMIC D.M. Final Judgements In- New Champion!

Nail

First Post
checking in.....

Say alsih2o: where do you get the pictures? I'm thinking of adding some to my story hour thread....for ambiance, etc. And you've got some killers....

alsih2o

First Post
Nail said:
checking in.....

Say alsih2o: where do you get the pictures? I'm thinking of adding some to my story hour thread....for ambiance, etc. And you've got some killers....

all over, google image searches, msnbc's the week in pictures, national geographic, art sites, special effects sites.

if you need somehting in particular never be afraid to drop em an email, i just might have it :)

Attachments

• twip_2000_0114_04.jpg
    twip_2000_0114_04.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 180

Speaker

First Post
Wow. Ceramic DM. That's good news, and I am happy to hear it!

Thank you everyone, for the stalwart and admirable competition, the judges for their thorough and well-written analysis each and every time. Special thanks to alsih2o for the pictures and making this possible. Thanks to Nail again for the bonus comments!

It took me over an hour trying to get into this site from Vancouver, but I am glad I made it. The writing experience is fantastic, the idea of genesis from obscure images... mind provoking.

Sniktch, I look forward to seeing you again in the future in such a contest, although I fear the tales you might muster past me.

Mirthcard... I know that we will meet again!

As for the sig... That will have to wait until I can change it in under 30 minutes :).

I'll check in again when I get back home on wednesday...

Cheers!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases