CERAMIC D.M. Final Judgements In- New Champion!

alsih2o

First Post
drawmack vs. sniktch

pic 2

Attachments

• fireroofruin.jpg
    fireroofruin.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 176

Drawmack

First Post
Well Sniktch - if you're writting a story about Red Man and broken down cars then I'm pretty sure I can beat ya. Anyway may the best geek win.

Als - much better pictures this time.

alsih2o

First Post
Drawmack said:

i was actually going for giving very little with the other set, to see what could drawn out in the writing, sometimes i fear going too far in handing over a story.

either way it is nice to get feedback on the pic selections :)

Drawmack

First Post
alsih2o said:

i was actually going for giving very little with the other set, to see what could drawn out in the writing, sometimes i fear going too far in handing over a story.

either way it is nice to get feedback on the pic selections :)

My problem with the other set was this:

Guy Lifting a heavy rock - Prisoner
Crator - The prison he's in, it's actually a quarry
The Cement Face - Entrance to the prison.

I litterally had the connection that quickly. The only one that it would have been any work to figure out where it fit was the birds. In these competitions I enjoy attempting to blend strange visiuals into a cohesive storyline. With this set up pics I can do that. There is not a single picture in the set that instantly related to another picture, I've got to figure out a story that ties them they don't really tell a story that is already cohesive.

Sniktch

First Post
Drawmack said:
Well Sniktch - if you're writting a story about Red Man and broken down cars then I'm pretty sure I can beat ya. Anyway may the best geek win.

Don't be too sure - Red Man and broken down cars can make for some pretty good stories sometimes. However, I don't see how to fit our pics into that type of tale, so you're probably spared :D

Good luck to you, man :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases