CERAMIC D.M. Final Judgements In- New Champion!

alsih2o

First Post
speaker vs. taladas

pic 2

Attachments

• sturho.jpg
    sturho.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 175

alsih2o

First Post
speaker vs. taladas

pic 4, 48 hours from now is the deadline

Attachments

• giant_puppet_for_dreamtime_theatre2bevelopt.jpg
    giant_puppet_for_dreamtime_theatre2bevelopt.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 180

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Make 'im cry like a baby! Come on! You call that smackdown? I call it smack-wimpy-no-good-pointless-something-or-other...

Man, that started out a lot funnier than it finished.

*sits back down*

Drawmack

First Post
man and I was ready for a challenge - you gave us three pictures that I can link together in about 10 seconds and one that is easy to fit into any fantasy story. Damn it - oh well guess the story will have to make up for the lack of descent pictures. - I'm off to whip whipit.

Nail

First Post
I'm with Bar, here.....

More smack! Hit 'em again! Insert funny picture jokes.......just don't give the other guy any ideas!

BTW, alsih2o, very good stuff!

Wippit Guud

First Post
Drawmack said:
man and I was ready for a challenge - you gave us three pictures that I can link together in about 10 seconds and one that is easy to fit into any fantasy story. Damn it - oh well guess the story will have to make up for the lack of descent pictures. - I'm off to whip whipit.

heh, can we both agree to have new pictures assigned? :)

(now, is that Wip thinking it's too easy, or too hard?)

alsih2o

First Post
Drawmack said:
man and I was ready for a challenge - you gave us three pictures that I can link together in about 10 seconds and one that is easy to fit into any fantasy story.

*alsih2o covers his notebook with one hands and makes notes, staring at drawmack*

:p

Drawmack

First Post
alsih2o said:
*alsih2o covers his notebook with one hands and makes notes, staring at drawmack*

I hope you're making notes on how to make round II harder. I (rolls a d20) laugh at your vain attempt to intimidate me. I shall (rolls a d20) stand on top of the pile and proudly exclaim that I got here through blood, sweat, tears and bribing the ref.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases