CERAMIC D.M. Final Judgements In- New Champion!

alsih2o

First Post
sniktch vs speaker- the finals

pic 3 of 5

Attachments

• injured_ingrid.jpg
    injured_ingrid.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 203

alsih2o

First Post
sniktch vs speaker- the finals

final pis, 5 of 5, 72 hours left boys and girls!

Attachments

• twip_2000_0728_01.jpg
    twip_2000_0728_01.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 195

Nail

First Post
Pic #1 is super cool......the word "perspective" jumped into mind.....the other pics are also cool, but that goes without saying.

alsih2o may be king of the typos, but he's also king o' th' pics!

Speaker said:
Oi. Skin of my teeth, by a hair, no kidding! Funny how alike our tales turned out, Nobeard. I count myself lucky here!

Good luck, Speaker!

That was a lot of fun; now I'll have to go read Speaker's story.

I was originally going to go for a happy ending, but I was having a really cruddy day and I was in too foul a mood to write anything that might be construed as positive, upbeat, or generally uplifting in any way.

Thanks for the thoughtful comments, judges.

I look forward to Speaker crushing....um....whomever it was that squeaked into the finals! :D

Sniktch

First Post
Barendd Nobeard said:
I look forward to Speaker crushing....um....whomever it was that squeaked into the finals! :D

Just the sort of comment I would expect from a stinking gnome lover ;) :D

Clay, I've got some sort of stomach virus and am largely confined to bed and/or the bathroom today, but I will try my best to get my story up before the deadline. Just wanted to give you a head's up since I won't be online much, if at all, today. I'm crawling back to bed now; try to catch up with you later.

Speaker

First Post
Frantically I write.
Hope it doesn't take all night.

I'm in contact with some old frends and fellow gamers in Indonesia right now. Busy talking about the developing situation there and all, but I'll have the tale done in time!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases