[D&D 3.5] (Interest Check) Monster Mash: A Little Too Familiar

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
As my Dominions idea is not likely to get off the ground and having been inspired by a conversation in another thread about familiars...

This idea is a goofy little campaign idea for D&D 3.5 that I've had for a few years. Basically, take the entire 3.5 Monster Manual and make a full campaign out of it, going in roughly CR order. Its not meant to be taken too terribly seriously (though that doesn't mean joke characters and random silliness).

The first adventure...

A Little Too Familiar

Wendel Hobstobble, a gnome wizard's apprentice of fastidious and obsessive nature, has a problem. He has finally gathered the 100 gold pieces worth of components he needed to summon a familiar. The problem is, he had been studying all of the possible candidates, one specimen of each, in his master's tower, for the past several months, but the master's pet monkey had released them all while Wendel was in town on an errand and the master was away.

Now the animals are running amok in the tower, creating a terrible mess. Wendel desperately needs to round them all up, preferably without hurting any of them, and get the mess cleaned up before the master returns.

If we can get four people interested, we'll have a go of it. Player's Handbook only, 25 point buy, average starting gold.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Well, all I can say is good gaming, as I have recently picked up two game recently. sorry..

Trogdor1992

First Post
Well [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION] is one of the few people I know on here, so unfortunately im not sure what I can do about more people, but the recent activity should bump this up higher on the forum so maybe it'll work itself out

Remove ads