D&D 5E help with a paladin multiclass for rp reasons

Acheron42

Villager
So right now I'm playing a teifling rogue. My Dm created a world cut off from the other planes where except for player characters teiflings don't exist. My character was born here because her parents escapes the infernal plane. Part of the campaign is the bahamut and tiamat got together to bamish all the teiflings and separate this plane from the others. I have been colluding with my DM and at some point my character will get killed off and her Aasimar husband from the future will appear to help save her but be too late and take the party on a decently long resurrection quest. His backstory is he was a paladin sworn to bahamut born outside this world. He was trained for 5 years to come to this plane and kill or banish any teifling that was there. He was reborn as a human infant and remained that way until he was an adult and felt the urge to visit the temple of bahamut. When he prayed he was transformed and regained his memories before his human birth. He became a paladin sworn to bahamut and took up the quest to kill or banish all the teiflings. Then he met my other character (in the future will be played out later) he fell in love with her and became an oathbreaker paladin Losing most of his powers and abilities. Eventually the traveler found him and he became a paladin again with two oaths. 1to protect the teifling he had come to love and another an oath of vengeance against bahamut for lying to him. This character is more about rp than maximizing his lethality, however i do wanna make him powerful too. So the question i have is that what classes should he dip into before he becomes a paladin the first time and after he falls before his secobd god. I was thinking either rogue barbarian or a caster of some sort but not sure what to go with.

AxisofJedi

First Post
A MC Paly/Sorcerer would be bad ass IMO. You would be awesome at Melee combat, Divine Magic and Arcane Magic. Plus if you took Draconic Bloodline, you could possibly use that in an RP way against Bahamut.

Just an idea....

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases