Players leaving the group: parting gift?

EricNoah

Adventurer
Two of my players who have been with my group for years will be leaving in a couple of months to persue higher education or due to job issues.

One guy will be wrapping up his undergrad education and will be restored to active duty in the Air Force (he was here in the ROTC program finishing up a degree he'd left uncompleted before he joined the Air Force).

The other guy has a job in computers, and will be moving to Georgia to get a master's degree.

I would like to do something special for them before they leave. Any thoughts on what might make a nice "thanks for making the past several years of my life really fun" type of gift?

dshai527

First Post
One of my players rented a townhouse hotel room for a weekend of non-interrupted gaming just before he left the team. That was a blast.

On a side note after winning one of Clay's dice rollers I highly recommend them for gifts. Just a thought.

Latency

First Post
I bought a set of Dwarf stones, I don't play with them much as they are hard to read but they would make a great gift for a gamer.

Marc

Tolen Mar

First Post
I recently had this problem.

I decided to make something fo him, so I took a mold off a set of my dice and cast pewter dice for him.

They arent durable enough for regular play, but they make a nice momento...

Sixchan

First Post
Try to find a Mini that looks just like them, and paint it to look just like them. Politley ask he calls it 'Minime'.

EricNoah

Adventurer
Thanks for the ideas, keep 'em coming!

One thing I've done for the group is keep adventure logs on my website. What do you think of having the logs printed and bound up like a small book?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases