Simple Excel 2 Page Character Sheet

Galdran

Explorer
I have just uploaded Simple Excel 2 Page Character Sheet to the downloads area.

I went through a number of character sheets and there was always something I didn't like about them. They were not generic, they were too long, they were too simple. They didn't auto calculate or they didn't have the ability to fill them out. I wanted one that I could print on a single page (2 sided) that was basic, generic and did the calculations for me.

I finally just made my own. It isn't fancy but it does the job.

Page 1 has all the "numbers", weapons and equipment.
Page 2 has all the information that doesn't change.

Features:
  • Generic
  • Automatic Calculations
  • Extra boxes for whatever
  • Photo/Diagram

Last edited:

SquirrelGraph

First Post
This character sheet is just about everything I'm looking for, but I'd like to be able to change things like the font size . However, excel won't let me unprotect this sheet without a password. Is there any way you could post the password or upload an unprotected version? Thanks!

ScuroNotte

Explorer
I love the form. How do you input double proficiency with skills? Also how do you alter to hit if using a magic item? And a column that allows to add dexterity or strength modifier to weapon damage

I know every artist hates to have is work tampered with, but could you supply password to allow access.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Galdran

Explorer
I love the form. How do you input double proficiency with skills? Also how do you alter to hit if using a magic item? And a column that allows to add dexterity or strength modifier to weapon damage

I know every artist hates to have is work tampered with, but could you supply password to allow access.

Thank you.

Sorry for my late response, but I never thought to come back and check here for comments.

1) There should be a column on the left where you put int he + of the weapon. That screenshot is from the first version, sorry about that.

2) Weapons automatically add in STR modifier, unless you check the checkbox for DEX, then it adds your DEX modifier instead

3) I am unclear what exactly Double Proficiency is? Are you referring to expertise? There is a check box for that, it allows you to pick skills and they get the bonus proficiency.

But there is a column for HIT and DAM that you can add in your own "homebrew" modifiers. That should do what you are asking.

Last edited:

Galdran

Explorer
This character sheet is just about everything I'm looking for, but I'd like to be able to change things like the font size . However, excel won't let me unprotect this sheet without a password. Is there any way you could post the password or upload an unprotected version? Thanks!

I have uploaded a version with all the formatting options enabled.

Last edited:

Galdran

Explorer
The really dumb thing, I just had someone asked for help with my other program, but because I only have ever posted 4 messages on these forums I couldn't send them a PM.

Even though i've sent PM's in the past.

So now i'm here posting this useless reply to myself, just so I can send them a message. Kinda dumb, isn't it.

Remove ads