Pathfinder 1E High-level Pathfinder Planar Game: The Lich-Queen's Beloved

There is also a gargoyle in the 3.5 MM that you could use. It's got 4 hit dice and LA +5, so you'd still be able to get in 9 class levels. I checked the Fiend Folio, Book of Vile Darkness, and Book of Exalted Deeds but didn't see a gargoyle in any of those. I also haven't checked the Pathinder Bestiary for a gargoyle. Worth a look? If none of those pan out, see if you can craft a custom race "gargoyle" using the race builder rules.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
There is also a gargoyle in the 3.5 MM that you could use. It's got 4 hit dice and LA +5, so you'd still be able to get in 9 class levels. I checked the Fiend Folio, Book of Vile Darkness, and Book of Exalted Deeds but didn't see a gargoyle in any of those. I also haven't checked the Pathinder Bestiary for a gargoyle. Worth a look? If none of those pan out, see if you can craft a custom race "gargoyle" using the race builder rules.

That's ok. I was hoping to use the In the Company of Gargoyles version because a) the work's already done and b) they are based on the Gargoyles animated series which was the best animated series of all time. :D ALL TIME!!! Like, I'mma let all those other shows have their moments, but Gargoyles was the BEST ANIMATED SERIES OF ALL TIME!

Ahem...sorry, got carried away there. ;)

So, let's go with something stereotypical yet awesome - Ninja/Shadowdancer. Fetchling Ninja/Shadowdancer. Whatcha think?

Unsung

First Post
That's ok. I was hoping to use the In the Company of Gargoyles version because a) the work's already done and b) they are based on the Gargoyles animated series which was the best animated series of all time. :D ALL TIME!!! Like, I'mma let all those other shows have their moments, but Gargoyles was the BEST ANIMATED SERIES OF ALL TIME!

It was one of those perfect storm kind of events, what with the cast (Keith David, most of the cast of Star Trek: TNG, John Rhys-Davies, Clancy Brown, etc) and the Disney Renaissance of animation trickling into Saturday morning. It really was a pretty great show. The Avalon arc really put it up near the top of the running for best ever, I'll agree to that. :)

I slept on it. Email me the relevant info, [MENTION=6755061]Kiraya_TiDrekan[/MENTION]. You should have a character you want to play, not one you settle for.

It looks like you guys still need a cleric. If cleric-y goodness didn't catch anyone's fancy, I will either draft an NPC cleric to accompany you or recruit a fifth player with the stipulation that he or she create a cleric.

I supposed we could also redress not having a cleric by the grant of a wand or some other magic item. Will anyone be reasonably proficient at casting divine spells?

Queenie

Queen of Everything
We hardly ever get to enjoy a high-level game around here. All of my characters for PbP tend to be front-loaded builds, based on the assumption that the character will never be used beyond 2nd level. And I realized the other day that there are a ton of spells that have never seen the light of day at any of my game tables, online or otherwise.

I figured, why not?

Aaeeiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!! I go away for 11 days and look what happens. My dream high level game gets posted and filled! Ah, such is luck. I will watch and be jealous from the sidelines. :)

Remove ads