BG - RPG Crossover: How many Boardgames do you own?

How many Boardgames do you own?

• 0 Boardgames

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-10 Boardgames

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • 11-25 Boardgames

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 26-50 Boardgames

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • 51-100 Boardgames

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 101-200 Boardgames

• 201-300 Boardgames

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 301+ Boardgames

• Poll closed .

Nytmare

David Jose
I missed the poll, but I just spun around and counted the games on the shelves. I sit at 273 there, but there's an untallied banker's box full of Cheap Ass Games, and another closet and a half full of "games we'll never play again, but I don't have the heart to sell them" in the guest room. Pretty sure that puts me safely into 301+ territory.

I didn't count all the RPG books, but I have ten full shelves, and the first two average out to about 60 per shelf. So maybe 500 to 600 books?

In the past, I have definitely had long periods where one form of gaming dominated the others. Between RPGs, board games, CCGs, and video games, I'd have to say that they all usually play a part in my normal monthly routine, but one of them will tend to play a much larger role for a stretch.

Though I am currently in the midst of a five month stretch of "only really able to play video games on my phone for like 15 minutes before I fall asleep" I expect to pick things back up and start my weekly-ish board game nights in the fall. Good lord that's so freaking far away...

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
More than most. I have over 500 boardgames, ranging from Acquire to Zooloretto. or from Advanced Squad Leader to Yom Kippur (counting only the wargames). :)

RPG books? Over 1,000.

Cheers!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases