Check Out GF9's Gargantuan Red Dragon

Gale Force 9 is gearing up for release of its Red Dragon miniature (although "miniature" feels like it's underselling the thing). With a gargantuan 6" base, 20" wingspan (yeah, you read that right), and 7" in height, it's far from miniature. The model is made of 13 resin pieces, and is part of the D&D Collectors Series. Here's a few photos of the thing! I'm not sure when this model will be released, or how much it'll cost, though I guess you can keep an eye on their online store for it to appear.

71010.jpg

dragon3.jpg

View attachment 67559

PreviewDragon1.jpg

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
Back from the recently deceased. Thanks for the picture of the size comparison Jester and Chibi - did you ever pick one up?

I was hesitant on buying it for the same reasons others have posted but it's such a great dragon mini that I'm almost leaning over the fence and picking it up.

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
I picked it up from seller dicehead on Ebay for $63, along with Elminster. I had already bought Drizzt and Kleef Kenric and their sculpts were top notch. I'm painting Kleef now.

I don't think I'll go with the whitish color on the wing membrane when I start painting.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases