For Us It Was a Tuesday

Shayuri

First Post
"The system saw me," Echo reports dutifully, "But I managed to save a floor schematic. Uploading to your links now."

She sent the file to each of the other runners, then added, "I'll see if the system's alert status has reset in a few minutes."

[section]Thistle dropped down to the floor after inspecting the ceiling. She joined Phoenix and Prometheus, then pointed at the ceiling tiles. "All clear above." Thistle checked her Ruger, reloading it to replace the pair of shots she'd fired, then moved to look down the hall to try to see how many ghouls were headed their direction.[/section]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Prometheus
[sblock]
There are four eastern doors in the hallway. You detect four more of the life signs, two of them just past the closest eastern door, opposite the room you just left. Two more are down the hallway, just past the third eastern door, but these seem to be moving upwards to climb into the ducts above.
[/sblock]

OOC: Sorry for the delay everyone.

galenbd

First Post
Prometheus gestures directly across the hall to the east and speaks into his comm for everyone to hear. "There are two more there."

Then he points down the hallway, but still toward the east side."There are two more that way, but they appear to be climbing up."

[section]Thistle moved into position and aimed her Ruger at the door in the hallway indicated by Prometheus. She didn't say anything about her intent to blast whatever lay beyond the door, but then again she probably didn't need to; her positioning told the story. She did, however, inquire quietly through her comm link, "Two more what? Drones? Or ghoulies?"[/section]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: Alright, here is an updated map with Prometheus' guess of where the creatures he is guessing are ghouls are located. The two up north seem to be climbing, while the two east of you seem to be slightly crouched and pressed against the door. Does Thistle wish to fire through the door?

attachment.php

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases