For Us It Was a Tuesday

Unsung

First Post
OOC: Okay, so I'm not the only person who can't get Invisible Castle to work. Good to know! Sorry to hear it, though.
Salvatiera: Initiative - [roll0]

Salvatierra's eyes widen, and a light that wasn't there before fills them. You wouldn't call it honest joy, and it still isn't quite in line with this reality. You've seen chipheads look like that.

She smiles mirthlessly and raises the Alpha, still cradled in her arms. Out of one dream, and into another.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: One more day for those who haven't roll Init. Will update tomorrow.

Init:
Prometheus 18
Salvatierra 11
1st Drone 11
Floch 10
2nd Drone 9
Echo ?
Thistle ?
Pheonix ?

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
The lead drone gets hit with a full blast from Prometheus, and it seizes up, shudders and nearly hits the floor before correcting itself.

OOC: Salvatierra and Echo up.

Init:
Prometheus 18 (Badly Damaged 1st Drone)
Salvatierra 11
Echo 11
1st Drone 11 (Badly damaged)
Floch 10
2nd Drone 9
Thistle ?
Pheonix ?

OOC: I want Thistle to blast a drone within range with her Ruger Super Warhawk. What do I need to roll? I need help, please...this is my first true combat. HERE is a link to Thistle's character sheet in the RG.

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Okay your Agility is 7, you have a skill of 6 in Pistols with no specialization, and a Smartgun with the necessary cyberwear to link to it. That would be a dice pool of 7 + 6 + 2 for the smartgun, for a total of 15 dice. If you're using your cyberarm (and why wouldn't you be? :)), your effective Agility becomes 10...so then the equation is 10 + 6 + 2 for a grand total of 18 dice.)

(Holy hell. :))

(Oh, also, don't use the enworld die roller, it doesn't separate out the individual die results)

Echo dives for cover behind a desk, then leans out and fires a quick succession of shots at the incoming machine!

(Semiautomatic burst with APDS ammo on the drone after moving to cover. Dice pool is 10, including the laser sight, limit is 7.)

Attack roll vs drone: 10d6 38
10d6: 38 [10d6=1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 4, 5, 2, 6, 2]
That's 4 successes.

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
The lead drone takes a couple large holes through its front armor and then tumbles to the ground with a clatter.

OOC: One drone left. Salvatierra, Thistle and Floch up.

Init:
Thistle: 21
Prometheus 18 (Badly Damaged 1st Drone)
Salvatierra 11
Echo 11 (Finished off 1st Drone)
1st Drone 11 (Destroyed)
Floch 10
2nd Drone 9
Pheonix ?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads