For Us It Was a Tuesday

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
When Floch looks around the corner, he sees out in the hallway three hot spots. From the moaning, snarling and sniffing that they are doing he determines that they are some of the ghouls Echo found out about. They are slowly tracking the scent of the group back into the room Floch and party are in.

When Thistle rips open the fabricated ceiling, she can see some weak beams she might be able to hold onto and perch on top. However, she also isn't the only one that had the same idea. Crawling along the beams are two ghouls 15 meters away that shriek at her in anger before trying to crawl speedily in her direction. Looks like she spoiled an ambush and can take a free ranged attack before they crash through the ceiling tiles and into the room.

OOC: Echo can attempt to find something useful with a simple Computer roll.

galenbd

First Post
Realizing those ghouls could infect him, Prometheus prepares to cast Levitate to hopefully get himself out of range. Seeing Floch head out the doorway into the hall, Prometheus knew he would need help, so he scurried after him before casting the spell.

[sblock]Move 4 meters toward the door to L34
Cast Force 4 levitate with 3 successes. Easily over the threshold to lift my puny weight.
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4819956/
Drain resistance gives me 3 successes with gets me completely out of drain
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4819957/
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"...on a crutch," murmured Echo vacantly, her eyes focusing on something that had no substance in the room.

Computer roll to get the floorplan: 4 successes
Computer:12d6: 39 [12d6=5, 1, 4, 5, 1, 3, 2, 3, 2, 5, 2, 6]

Queenie

Queen of Everything
OOC: I don't think Phoenix sees anything yet? However her friends have alerted her to the fact that is trouble. Can you ready an action? If so, she will definitely ready to blast the first ghoulies she sees. I believe it will be 18d6.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: Back now from a vacation. Update soon as I get home to my dice, since I have too many dice rolls for ENWorld's roller and Invisible Castle is down again. Sorry for the delay.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Floch runs out the door and into the hallway before striking out with his axe. He hits the lead ghoul squarely with his axe, splitting both its skull and brain matter before it can scream. Prometheus follows him out, then casts a levitate spell, though due to the fabricated ceiling it only keeps him six feet off the floor. Harder to grab, but not impossible.

Thistle fires in desperation, striking the ghoul with several shots along his chest. He groans and topples into the fabricated ceiling, crashing through and landing next to Phoenix who doesn't have to act as the creature is just barely incapacitated. The second ghoul dives through the hole to land between Phoenix and Thistle.

Echo finds the location of the floor plan files and is just about to start going through them, when she is spotted by an enemy Killer IC.

OOC: Surprise round over in your favor. One ghoul is in the main room, and another two in the hall with Prometheus and Floch. Echo now has this floor's floor plan but has to contend with a killer IC. I'll update the map tomorrow, but for now everyone roll initiative.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases