For Us It Was a Tuesday

I can try but what about the gnawed hand back there? can we use the hand to open the door?
Floch smirks
I once took off a guard's hand and used the finger prints to enter places in a secured building.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Phoenix double checks her guns. "Yes, let's kick it in and get this party started!"

Last edited:

Unsung

First Post
Salvatierra purses her lips appreciatively and nods. "Ahh, good idea. Is worth a shot at least, no?" If the lock sensed DNA rather than fingerprints, and if it wasn't the only such mechanism on-site, then having that hand might come in useful more than once, whether the gnawed thing had any fingerprints left on it.

Wait here, don't bash the door without me.
Floch says and runs back to fetch the hand, he will search for anything to wrap the hand with, an old newspaper, piece of cloth or a giant leaf from a tree pot .... whatever he finds. He will then return to the room to see if the hand is handy.
If not, he will try to smash the door open.

[sblock=STR Result]

6 - 4 - 6 - 4 - 5 - 5 - 4 - 5 - 3 - 1 : 5 Success
I rolled on http://www.roll-dice-online.com/ since the (roll) over here do not give seperate results but the sum. [/sblock]

Last edited:

galenbd

First Post
Prometheus whispers, "The hand's worth a shot. It'll be quieter. If we get mobbed, things could get ugly fast. I'd prefer to have someone hack thelock if that doesn't work."

[section]Thistle eyed Sal and nodded. Reluctantly. She waited for Floch to return with the gristly bit of hand. When he did, Thistle crinkled her nose in disgust. "Eww," she wordlessly mouthed at Phoenix. The next moment, she was all business, Ruger Warhawk back at the ready and trained on the door.[/section]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
There must have been a chip inside that hand, because the door indeed slides open. The next room is a full of cubicles, with the small desk spaces separated by six-foot tall partitions made of cheap plastic. The place looks like a former warzone, with shell casings, strewn paper, and busted pieces of phones, fax machines and other electronic equipment found here and there. The only light comes from holes in the shoddy manufactured ceiling, where wires and tiles have been chopped through, revealing the warehouse ceiling lights further above. Somewhere past the cubicles you can hear machines running, like overly large hairdryers being employed. But these machine sounds are moving. You would guess this room is roughly 80 ft by 80 ft.
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] , still need to work on your post after a busy weekend, but since your character is paying some attention to what is going on have her roll a perception check to see if she can figure out which Matrix icons are associated with this room and their identity.

[section]Thistle left the cubicles for someone else to search who was better able to sustain a surprise attack. Too many hiding places, she thought. She crept into the room, keeping her back to the wall and her Ruger ready. She moved slowly along the wall, heading toward whatever it was that was making the hairdryer-like sounds. Her eyes flicked from the shell casings, to the strewn paper, to the broken down phones. She looked on the floor to see whether there was a blood trail.[/section]

galenbd

First Post
Prometheus points toward the nearest life signs and murmurs, "12 meters."

Knowing things are about to get noisy, he keeps his spell active hoping what ever it is can be handled by the others so he can see the response from the other life signs.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases