EN World City Project: Geography

Conaill

First Post
The Grey Dwarf said:
What do you mean, "another Belgian"?
Did you flee to tax heaven?

Nah, just an academic in exile. ;) "Tax heaven" heh... that doesn't stop americans complaining about taxes more than just about any other nationality. From the sound of it, you would think that the US tax rate is about as high as in Sweden! ;)

Now, "car heaven" or "gasoline heaven", that's more like it... But we digress... :D

The Grey Dwarf

First Post
Krug said:
Sorry to hear that Gray Dwarf. My condolences. :( Thanks for all the work put in.
Thanks Krug, I appreciate.
My uncle last week, my wife's grandmother this week. I just hope that will be the last for a long long time.
Well, working with you keeps my mind out of it (sort of).

I've started working on the autocad version of the map. It might take a couple of days to get something out of it though.

Tallow

First Post
Cattle Ranches

After reading through all the information in all these threads, I've noticed a strange lack of something important.

One of the resources mentioned in all these threads, is cattle.

If Mor's End is to provide Cattle as an export, where are the cattle ranches?

Andy Christian

Lalato

Adventurer
Re: Cattle Ranches

Grey Dwarf... my prayers are with you and your family today. :(

Tallow said:
After reading through all the information in all these threads, I've noticed a strange lack of something important.

One of the resources mentioned in all these threads, is cattle.

If Mor's End is to provide Cattle as an export, where are the cattle ranches?

Andy Christian

Tallow... I would say that the main cattle ranching area is in the highlands northwest and northeast of the city. There is currently some farm land just north of the city... some that land could also be used for cattle ranching. We're talking about very large sheep here... not necessarily cows.

--sam

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases