[Buffy] Willow and Wesley... engaged!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Well, in real life. From the news page at www.buffyguide.com, probably already old news here.
That cracking sound you're hearing is my heart breaking. Sigh. :)

--------

Alyson and Alexis Engaged — Feb. 27, 2003 - 2:55 PM GMT

This is a bit late, but for those who haven't heard already, Alyson Hannigan and Alexis Denisof got engaged around Christmas-time, and are aiming for a wedding in September or October.

Last edited:

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Emma's hot but I'm still upset that Charisma married some hollywood twerp and Eliza off with some strange makeup man. But horror of horrors, the thing that still keeps me up at night (same way how the Hell J-lo and Ben Affleck) is WHY Prinze Jr?!! What the hell does Sarah see in that clown?!! I mean if she's going to hook up with someone, by god let it be with someone from a DECENT movie and/or movie career.

Ranger REG

Explorer
From what I can see, Freddy Prinze Jr is not a stuck-up actor like Corey Feldman (that is, if you've already seen him in The Surreal Life reality show). He's more down-to-earth and raised by his mother, despite the well-known suicide of his father (We thirtysomething remembered that old TV comedy series, Chico and the Man starring Freddy Prinze).

So, unless you have some evidence...

Last edited:

Nightfall

I don't. But I don't think she should have married the guy. I'm entitled to my opinions. (And my deep fantasy some day hooking up with Sarah. ;) )

Nightfall

Sure but back then, I had nothing. At least now I can say "Hey I'm a published author! Let me do some script for ya!" ;)

Fast Learner

First Post
When I learned that Jodie Foster was gay, at first I was crushed. Later I realized that my odds of ending up with her hadn't changed one bit... 0% is still 0%.

The same is true of Allison Hannigan for y'all.

:)

Remove ads