[CLOSED] Black Iron Arena First Blood.

The Joker

First Post
Ah, five fingers. The most villainous hive of scumbags and cut throats in all the iron kingdoms, let alone the near neutral nation of ord. When everything from the citizens to the water can kill you, it takes a certain breed to not only survive but thrive. This is a short and bloody story of those sad, desperate souls willing to do violence for glory and coin…

Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome, to the arena!”

This will be first blood in our brain new establishment, but I promise you my friends, it won’t be the last. Our first contestants, a pair of fighters dragged up from the pits of darkness just for one to send the other back down! The only rules are these: No mercy and only one walks out alive!

With a flourish of his cape and a hustle of his feet, the noble retreated to the relative safety of his personal balcony. He retrieved a fresh goblet of wine as he shouted at the top of his lungs as the gates flew open to the roar of the excited crowed.

Spill blood, earn gold!

The gates slammed down.

Announce prepared actions and...
Roll for initiative!

David will start dug in and with his gas mask on.
David: 8+13= 21.

both of our sentries and find cover abilities activate.

bommer rolls 10+ 14=24 for inish

He will start behind any obstruction that dosnt leave him to far out in to the open, and start searching for anything that could be used as a shrapnel explosive, and any big stones or derbies that I can find detection=8

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases