More Lycanthropic Mayhem For DM's To Use and Abuse...

Krishnath

First Post
BOZ said:
not impossible at all. :)

add the lycanthrope template onto anyone you want.

then, choose an undead template (lich, vampire) that doesn't take away your SA's and SQ's... you get to keep your alternate form power. :)
Well, yes, but I of course assumed that he meant a creature that could become an undead creature much like a werewolf becomes a wolf. And *That* would be quite impossible.

Deviston

First Post
I see it like this. You are Xion. The human monk. Through ritual and devotion to your art, at the conclusion of sad ritual, yu let forth a BLOODY ROAR !!! And your flesh changes for the first time. Your bones grow and your flesh is ripped from your skin by the expanding bone. Your brain is all that is left in your metalic boned body. You are now Xion the wereundead!

There is only a hybrid form, no "full undead" and in this form you gain benifits of undead and some str and dex increases or sumtin like that. but you transorm back to a living human when done. in human forn, cure heals. in Xion form inflict heals. so on and so forth . . .

Krishnath

First Post
Deviston said:
I see it like this. You are Xion. The human monk. Through ritual and devotion to your art, at the conclusion of sad ritual, yu let forth a BLOODY ROAR !!! And your flesh changes for the first time. Your bones grow and your flesh is ripped from your skin by the expanding bone. Your brain is all that is left in your metalic boned body. You are now Xion the wereundead!

There is only a hybrid form, no "full undead" and in this form you gain benifits of undead and some str and dex increases or sumtin like that. but you transorm back to a living human when done. in human forn, cure heals. in Xion form inflict heals. so on and so forth . . .
Ah, yes, but then you wouldn't really be a wereundead, would you? You would look like something that is undead, but you wouldn't be undead, and thus you would be discualified from being undead.

Anyway, it is only semantics.

Now, let's say you where a werewolf, who upon its death became a mummy... Hmm.... that gives me an idea.

Remove ads