(IR) Preparations for the IR - Thread 5 (AND IT WILL BE THE LAST ONE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Preparations for the IR - Thread 5 (AND IT WILL BE THE LAST ONE!)

Edena, I merged William's thread with this one, which of course led to the result that the posts from that thread were added before your first post here, making, among other things, Lord Melkor the "thread starter." :p Heh. I know that you appreciate high strangeness (or else you wouldn't run the IR, right? :D) but I felt that this should be brought in order. So I added this post into the thread, making you the thread originator again. This post, BTW, is just a copy of your post that started the "Message from Edena" thread, only with the content replaced with this - but since the only thing I needed from it was its date, it's serving its purpose just fine. ;)
Another reason for me to add this post was so you could add anything you want to be first in the thread here: Feel free to edit this post into anything you like (e.g., remove what I wrote here and put whatever you need into it instead). :)

Edit: Also - don't worry; the posts you started this thread with are still here, of course - where chronological order places them.

- Darkness

Last edited by a moderator:

Creamsteak

Explorer
For my Planar Claims:

Metallic Planar Dragons (Dragons from all Planes other than the Prime, good) PL see the Planar Arms Race

To the Planar Dragons I offer part of my personal fortune, 100,000 gold coins just to begin discussions. For every Dragon they send I offer 1,000 gold per size class or one magical item for their personal hoards. To maintain their loyalty I also vow that my sword be granted to Bahamuts personal treasures when I die. (I also have an ambition to eventually share an alliance between silver dragons and elves, very similar to the alliance between githyanki and red dragons.)

Nature Elementals (Planars from various Planes, all alignments but always on nature's side) PL see the Planar Arms Race

To the Nature Elementals I offer to annex 1/5 of all the forests I am in control of to their direct command if we win victory in this war, and of course I mention just how well kept the elves have made these forests for centuries. I point out that Vecna does not need nature in any way, and nor do many evil forces such as the demons. I also vow to protect these forests the same way I protect my people. I try to influence them to join me more out of mutual respect and necessity.

Celestials (Planars of Mount Celestia, lawful good) PL see the Planar Arms Race

I offer myself in death to the Celestial court... to become a lantern archon petitioner and hope to attain higher ranks. I offer my armies services against any extra planars that we share as enemies. I am willing to offer much gold if they want, but I doubt they need much mundane metal.

This may be subject to change, but if so I'll anounce it before the start of the IR.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
I have some NPC's that I would like to submit as my commanders of my forces in certain areas. They don't need a PL, as they are part of my armies already. They are lower than level 20, and most of them have levels in commoner classes. If you would rather I just skip the stats and leave the names that would be fine as well.

THE NATIONS AND PEOPLES OF THE EASTERN AND SOUTHEASTERN FLANAESS (KNOWN AS OLD AERDI EAST)

Regina Canities, female elf (gray) Nob18/Drd2: CR 19; Size M (5 ft., 1 in. tall); HD 18d8-36 + 2d8-4; hp 61; Init +2 (+2 Dex); Spd 30 ft.; AC 12 (+2 Dex); Attack +14/+9/+4 melee, or +16/+11/+6 ranged; SV Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +20; AL LN; Str 11, Dex 14, Con 6, Int 14, Wis 18, Cha 17.

Languages Spoken: Abyssal, Aquan, Auran, Celestial, Common, Draconic, Druidic, Dwarven, Elven, Giant, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Halfling, Ignan, Infernal, Orc, Sylvan, Terran, Undercommon.

Skills and feats: Animal empathy +8, Balance +3, Climb +4, Craft +5, Handle animal +19, Hide +2, Intimidate +23, Jump +6, Knowledge (arcana) +23, Listen +8, Move silently +2, Profession +6, Ride +23, Search +4, Speak language +15, Spot +8, Swim +20; Alertness, Iron will, Leadership, Point blank shot, Run, Two-weapon fighting, Weapon focus (shortbow, composite).

Possessions: 220,000 gp in gear.

Druid Spells Per Day: 4/3.

THE NATIONS AND PEOPLES OF THE CENTRAL-WESTERN FLANAESS (KNOWN AS THE WESTERN NYR DYV AREA)

Illborg Bellringer, male elf (high) Rgr9: CR 9; Size M (5 ft., 5 in. tall); HD 9d10; hp 55; Init +4 (+4 Dex); Spd 30 ft.; AC 14 (+4 Dex); Attack +13/+8 melee, or +13/+8 ranged; SV Fort +6, Ref +7, Will +7; AL CG; Str 18, Dex 18, Con 10, Int 12, Wis 18, Cha 12.

Languages Spoken: Common, Elven, Gnome.

Skills and feats: Handle animal +10, Heal +16, Hide +4, Knowledge +4, Knowledge (nature) +13, Listen +6, Move silently +4, Search +12, Spot +6, Swim +16; Blind-fight, Combat reflexes, Improved unarmed strike, Point blank shot, [Track].

Possessions: 12,000 gp in gear.

Ranger Spells Per Day: 2/1.

THE NATIONS AND PEOPLES OF THE CENTRAL-WESTERN FLANAESS (KNOWN AS THE WESTERN NYR DYV AREA)

Gorgosh Ubeno, male half-orc Ftr9: CR 9; Size M (5 ft., 5 in. tall); HD 9d10+36; hp 78; Init +2 (+2 Dex); Spd 30 ft.; AC 12 (+2 Dex); Attack +15/+10 melee, or +11/+6 ranged; SV Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +4; AL LG; Str 22, Dex 14, Con 18, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 10.

Languages Spoken: Common, Orc.

Skills and feats: Craft +1, Hide +2, Jump +17, Listen +1, Move silently +2, Ride +12, Search +2, Spot +1; Deflect arrows, Improved critical (longsword), Improved unarmed strike, Lightning reflexes, Point blank shot, Power attack, Rapid shot, Run, Two-weapon fighting.

Possessions: 12,000 gp in gear.

THE NATIONS AND PEOPLES OF THE NORTHERN FLANAESS

Shortwind Ballsmasher, male halfling (lightfoot) Wiz13: CR 13; Size S (3 ft., 1 in. tall); HD 13d4+52; hp 86; Init +3 (+3 Dex); Spd 20 ft.; AC 14 (+3 Dex, +1 Size); Attack +9/+4 melee, or +10/+5 ranged; SV Fort +9, Ref +8, Will +14; AL LG; Str 14, Dex 17, Con 18, Int 21, Wis 17, Cha 13.

Languages Spoken: Common, Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Goblin, Halfling.

Skills and feats: Climb +4, Concentration +19, Disable device +11.5, Hide +7.5, Intuit direction +4, Jump +6.5, Knowledge +17, Knowledge (arcana) +15, Listen +5, Move silently +5, Perform +3, Ride +5, Scry +21, Spellcraft +7, Spot +3, Swim +3, Tumble +5, Use rope +7.5, Wilderness lore +8; Empower spell, Extend spell, Improved unarmed strike, Iron will, Quicken spell, [Scribe scroll], Spell mastery (Mirror Image, Shield, Magic Missile).

Possessions: 35,000 gp in gear.

Wizard Spells Known (4/6/5/5/5/4/2/1): 0th -- Arcane Mark, Dancing Lights, Daze, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Disrupt Undead, Flare, Ghost Sound, Light, Mage Hand, Mending, Open/Close, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost, Read Magic, Resistance. 1st -- Change Self, Charm Person, Expeditious Retreat, Jump, Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Shield, Shocking Grasp, Sleep, Spider Climb. 2nd -- Alter Self, Blindness/Deafness, Blur, Invisibility, Knock, Levitate, Mirror Image, See Invisibility, Summon Monster II, Web. 3rd -- Blink, Fireball, Flame Arrow, Fly, Hold Person, Invisibility Sphere, Magic Circle against Evil. 4th -- Charm Monster, Dimension Door, Fear, Illusory Wall, Improved Invisibility, Summon Monster IV, Wall of Fire. 5th -- Cloudkill, Cone of Cold, Hold Monster, Lesser Planar Binding, Summon Monster V, Wall of Stone. 6th -- Contingency, Repulsion, True Seeing. 7th -- Delayed Blast Fireball, Mass Invisibility.

THE NATIONS AND PEOPLES OF THE NORTHEASTERN FLANAESS (KNOWN AS THE THILLONRIAN PENINSULA)

Flushing Toilette, male elf (high) Sor11/Nob6: CR 16; Size M (4 ft., 9 in. tall); HD 11d4 + 6d8; hp 51; Init +5 (+5 Dex); Spd 30 ft.; AC 15 (+5 Dex); Attack +11/+6 melee, or +14/+9 ranged; SV Fort +5, Ref +10, Will +13; AL LG; Str 14, Dex 20, Con 11, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 22.

Languages Spoken: Common, Elven, Goblin, Orc.

Skills and feats: Alchemy +15, Concentration +14, Craft +14.5, Diplomacy +8, Escape artist +6, Forgery +12, Gather information +11, Handle animal +15, Hide +5, Listen +5, Move silently +5, Profession +14, Ride +13, Search +6.5, Spot +5; Alertness, Craft wand, Empower spell, Run, Skill focus (forgery), Weapon finesse (sword, short).

Possessions: 100,000 gp in gear.

Sorcerer Spells Known (6/8/8/7/7/5): 0th -- Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Light, Mage Hand, Mending, Ray of Frost, Read Magic, Resistance. 1st -- Change Self, Charm Person, Enlarge, Magic Missile, Shocking Grasp. 2nd -- Blindness/Deafness, Ghoul Touch, Mirror Image, Resist Elements, See Invisibility. 3rd -- Blink, Fireball, Haste, Hold Person. 4th -- Charm Monster, Lesser Geas, Polymorph Other. 5th -- Cloudkill, Stone Shape.

THE NATIONS AND PEOPLES WHO ARE SOUTH OF THE FLANAESS, BUT WHO ARE SHOWN ON THE MAP (THE AZURE SEA / AERDI SEA / DENZAC GULF / HEMPMONALAND AREAS)

Pogo The-Monkey, male elf (high) Sor9/Nob10: CR 18; Size M (5 ft., 2 in. tall); HD 10d4+10 + 10d8+10; hp 92; Init +2 (+2 Dex); Spd 30 ft.; AC 12 (+2 Dex); Attack +16/+11/+6 melee, or +14/+9/+4 ranged; SV Fort +7, Ref +8, Will +15; AL CG; Str 18, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 12, Cha 21.

Languages Spoken: Common, Draconic, Elven, Sylvan.

Skills and feats: Alchemy +18, Handle animal +17, Hide +2.5, Innuendo +10.5, Knowledge +14, Knowledge (arcana) +17, Knowledge (religion) +16, Listen +5, Move silently +2, Perform +17, Profession +8, Scry +16.5, Search +8.5, Sense motive +12, Spot +5; Alertness, Expertise, Silent spell, Skill focus (alchemy), Skill focus (sense motive), Spell focus (conjuration), Spell penetration.

Possessions: 220,000 gp in gear.

Sorcerer Spells Known (6/8/7/7/6/4): 0th -- Arcane Mark, Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Flare, Ghost Sound, Light, Mage Hand, Ray of Frost, Read Magic. 1st -- Change Self, Charm Person, Chill Touch, Mage Armor, Unseen Servant. 2nd -- Glitterdust, Melf's Acid Arrow, Mirror Image, Web. 3rd -- Flame Arrow, Fly, Hold Person. 4th -- Improved Invisibility, Minor Globe of Invulnerability. 5th -- Hold Monster.

7205 characters long... damn

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
I'll be generous

I'm relinquishing my claim on Hestmark Highlands to Maudlin, he needs it more than I do and deserves it more than anyone else.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Preparations for the IR - Thread 5 (AND IT WILL BE THE LAST ONE!)

Edena_of_Neith here.

I wish to give a BIG THANKS TO WILLIAM for his help to me during my absense.

THANK YOU, WILLIAM!!!
CHEERS!

I have puzzled through the 40 to 50 posts concerning claims and counterclaims.
When you read the below, you will see why I delayed the IR for 24 hours.

Here is the summary of who has what claimed, and which claims are contested:

ALYX - NO NEW CLAIMS
ANABSTERCORIAN - NO NEW CLAIMS
BLACK OMEGA - NO NEW CLAIMS
BONEDAGGER - 3 PLANAR CLAIMS (sent to me via e-mail)
DAGGER - NO NEW CLAIMS
MR DRACO - NO NEW CLAIMS
FRIGID SPLEEN - NO NEW CLAIMS
RHIALTO - NO NEW CLAIMS
ZELDA - NO NEW CLAIMS

CREAMSTEAK

The Peoples of the Hollow Highlands (Contested)
The People of Timberway Forest (done)

Metallic Planar Dragons (done)
Nature Elementals (done)
Celestials (done)

DARKNESS

Peoples of the Kettish Hills (I am awarding this to William)
Peoples of the Tusman Hills (Contested)

FESTY DOG

Relinquished: Hold of the Sea Princes

Claimed:

Valley of the Mage (done)
Robots of the Crashed Spaceship (done)
evil dwarf NPC Obmi. (done)

FORSAKEN ONE

The Humanoids of the Jotens (done)

GNOMEWORKS

Chauntosbergen (done)
The Peoples of the Hollow Highlands (Contested)
The Peoples of the Hestmark Highlands (I am awarding this to Maudlin)

JOHN BROWN

Beings of the Cairn Hills (Contested)
Peoples of the Kettish Hills (This has been awarded to William)
Peoples of the Tusman Hills (Contested)
Humanoids of the Yatils (done)

KABOOM

Sonnmonnten (done)
Sunleai (done)
Silvamont (done)
Kindlemont (done)
Archenmont (done)

KALANYR

Relinquished:

Dark Swamp (done)

Claimed:

Humanoids of the Hellfurnaces (done)
Humanoids of the Crystalmists (done)
Humanoids of the Barrier Peaks (done)

MAUDLIN

Hestmark Highlands (It's yours, Maudlin.)

MELKOR

Cairn Hills (Contested)

SERPENTEYE

Peoples of the Hestmark Highlands (I am awarding this to Maudlin)
Knights of Aerdi (done)

SOLLIR

Heisenbaudos (done)

TURROSH MAK

Relinquished:

Robots of the Barrier Peaks (done)
Valley of the Mage (done)

Claimed:

The Humanoids of the Rakers (done)
Haermont (done)
Crystalmont (done)
Esserbaudos (done)
Usurbaudos (done)
Heisenbaudos (done)
Hold of the Sea Princes (done)
Dark Swamp (done)
Jearmeeh Kreemah (done)

UVENELEI

Zagyg the Mad Archmage (done)

WILLIAM

People of the Kettish hills (It's yours, Williams)

- - -

I need the Contested Claims resolved.

Edena_of_Neith

Last edited:

Anabstercorian

First Post
I'd like to claim...

I'd like to claim any sentient evil inhabitants of the northern Dramidj Ocean and western Icy Sea. It probably isn't much, but I just want to have some sea influence - The Solistarim has no problems with non-humans, as long as said non-humans stay the hell off the Flannae.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Me and Gnome are working on a deal I think.. I offered to give him the Southern half PL 2 and I take the Northern Half PL 3 since I claimed it first... when he gets on I think he will agree... is this ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases