(IR) Preparations for the IR - Thread 5 (AND IT WILL BE THE LAST ONE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maudlin would you be so kind if you find the time to change this faction list. We all do not need their respective PL which are wrong anyway but I'd personally like and I think alot of other if you would just list the colours displayed and all the players they represent, just those 2 coloms.

Als je de tijd vindt alvast erg bedankt :)

Anabstercorian

First Post
Planar claims are for pussies!

The illithid are an elder race! We only call Planar Help from one place, and that's the Far Frickin' Realms. Until we have the power to do that, we're staying Prime Material, baby.

I didn't realize I already had sea life support - That should be convenient should I actually be attacked by navy.

By the way, Edena, for some reason my mail server is currently down. I'll be mailing you through the messageboard.

For clarification, I currently have no alliances and am not especially open to one.

Maudlin

First Post
Forsaken One - Okay, I'll axe the other two columns. And the Giants of the Jotens are blank because I haven't been informed that they are claimed :)

Mr. Draco - as I understand magical research, for every fraction of 10 PL you dedicate each turn, you lose 2 PL permanently. For every FULL 10 PL you dedicated, you gain 1 point in the magical arms race, in addition to an automatic 1 point you gain each turn.

So, if you dedicated 100PL, you'd lose 20 PL permanently and gain 11 points in the arms race.

Bonedagger

First Post
The Forsaken One said:
Edena that mass scry I think that let's you know their location but not what their whole faction is up to and doing right...? that would be a bit lame.

Think of weaker methodes of scrying. Crytsal balls with True Seeing & Detect Thoughts. And then compare the 9th level spell Teleportation Circel to those many millions you can transport at the blink of an eye ;) with 10th level magic.

That doesn't really matter. Researcing 10th level is a massive project and Vecna for one will know what to look for. But hey. As far as I remember you don't use magic. So why worry :p

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
Edena

(OOC, secret information)

Forsaken One has kindly offered to transport the legions of Kas to Aerdi using their spelljammers. During the two weeks preceding Vecna's arrival they used their maximum capacity to ferry us home, while the legion march east. Would his fleets be sufficient for the task? Would it require another spelljammer fleet?

And Btw: we participate in all the armsraces.

Last edited:

We can use 85 PL of spelljammers, you tell me that isn't enough :D

And bone, you can scry my ass off if you want to so good luck have fun!:D

And I'll claim that unclaimed giant spot right over there between my other blobs. Makes a nice whole :)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases