Live in NYC? Play 5e? Enjoy CRAFT BEER at a great location? READ ON!!

Hi all,

I am in the process of helping my favourite Craft Beer kitchen organize a D&D Night over the Summer, starting after the current season of Game Of Thrones Ends. It will be on Sunday nights in the upstairs dining room starting late May. There will be drink and food specials.

Brazen Fox is located in the East Village, just off of Union Square. It's a terrific bar and is eager to cater to the Geek Crowd in NYC.

If you are interested in helping plan the night, or just interested in playing/running (it will be rather casual at first until we hit our stride), please feel free to drop me a PM! Players and DMs of all experience levels are welcome.

D&D at BF.JPG

Last edited:

First session is this SUNDAY, JUNE 14 at 6PM. Killer response thus far and I am so looking forward to meeting up and throwing dice with you all.

Weather permitting, we will be using their PRIVATE PATIO for this. Management is very excited to host a dedicated group of mature players and will be offering discounted growlers and food specials.

SEATING IS LIMITED, so if you are seriously considering joining us, please email me at brazenfoxdm[at]gmail to get onto the campaign portal and reserve your space today.

Inaugeral session is in 4 hours!

We have the private patio reserved for us, and FOURTEEN confirmed in attendandace. Should be a REALLY FUN night, looking forward to seeing you there!

Update:

I continue to get asked about playing at Brazen Fox. The first session was a smashing success!!

YES, there are still some slots available, both at the 'veteran' table and the 'casual' table.

Hit me up with a PM and your Obsidian Portal ID or email address to get in on the next session, seats are limited and it's first come, first served.

NEXT SESSION IS SUNDAY, JUNE 28, 6PM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases