Emerald's PbP game

Emerald

First Post
It was Councilman Tervena who came that day. You have not been to Fy before? Well, you just go south, back the way you came until you get to the fork in the road and then travel west. It is about a three day journey. Kyla will then show Reinert to Richard's room. Feel free to look around and take anything you want. I have already gotten everything I am taking with me. What ever is left, I think I will sell along with the rest of the farm.

Reinert: You search Richard's room. Besides normal clothing and tolietries, you find under his bed a box of stange odds and ends, that Kaltide will recognize as spell components, and a bunch of letters from Councilman Tervena. The Letters are very short and only contain meeting information. The top letter, however, is arranging a meeting for one week from today at the Lazy Kitten Tea House in Fy.

You all climb aboard the wagon and make your way to Corn Haven. Corn Haven is a small town with only one Inn, the Corn Haven Inn. Kyla's sister works in the tavern downstairs and asks to be droped off there.

Thank you so much for all of your help. I will be okay now. With that she turn as goes into the tavern.

Manzanita

First Post
Reinert

"Hey-ey-ey. Looks like we've got something here. I think Richard is the one we need to find more than V'skar. Let's be at this meeting in Fy next week. Kaltide, learn anything out of that book of Richards?"

Reinert asks Kyla if he can follow her into the tavern to make sure she succesfully meets her sister and everything is OK. Reinert would like to get a look at her sister, too, in case it would helpful later to be able to recognize her.

"Maybe we should all stop in for a drink while we're here. Helfy has to keep in practice singing his favorite song!"

Krug

Newshound
"We'll look for you for more breakfast!" shouts Jarrad. "Well... that was an interesting encounter. I think we made yet another enemy uh?"

Capellan

Explorer
Cattivo raises an eyebrow,

"That's actually a half-smart suggestion, dwarfy."

The half-elf clambers down from the wagon and heads inside to see about arranging a performance.

Emerald

First Post
Richard's Spell Book
1st-Cause Fear, Change Self, Chill Touch, Jump, Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Ray of Enfeeblement, Summon Monster I;
2nd-Ghoul Touch, Invisibility

XP:
300 for figuring out that Richard is abusing Kyla
300 for meeting the goblins with no combat
100 for getting the leaf poem translated
300 for confronting Richard and he escapes
200 for getting Kyla safely to town

Storyline Total: 1200

Campaign Total: 2700

Manzanita

First Post
Reinert

"So, gang" Reinert says over a pint of beer, waiting to feign(if necessary) great amusement at Cattivo's performance, "we've got nearly a week until this meeting. I think we should head there to hijack it. Alternatively we could attempt to trail V'skar. Do we know where he's going?"

Capellan

Explorer
"Not a bad idea, dwarf. I'm impressed: that'd two in one day."

OOC: I begin a 5-week overseas trip tomorrow. Emerald will be auto-piloting Cattivo while I am gone, though I will try to check in every few days in any case.
Anyone else going to be at Gencon? If so, drop me an e-mail (address is in my profile)

Manzanita

First Post
Reinert

"Actually, "says Reinert, fingering his last coppers, "I'm pretty broke. We need to find some more cash. Does anyone have any ideas for that? Perhaps we could post a sign, or hunt down some paying work. Unless, of course, you guys want to keep buying my drinks."

Krug

Newshound
So is it 2700 total for the adventure for each of us? or 1200?

Jarrad goes to get a pint. "Ah... what a waste of a fine woman. And that goblin. hah... this world is a strange place."

Remove ads