Emerald's PbP game

Emerald

First Post
Well, now I can access the advanced posting as well, I guess Morrus must have fixed it. How odd, lets hope it will let me post next time I try.

Reinert:The inn keeper has a little back room that can be rented for private meeting for 5gp an hour.

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
Reinert

OOC: I had lots of problems posting since the EN upgrade. I think it has to do with your security settings and Browser version.

Reinert's goal in asking the innkeeper about his private rooms was to scope it out, as he thinks Richard & V'Skar will probably rent a private room for their meeting. Did Reinert notice any way he might evesdrop on their meeting?

The night before the meeting in question, or some other time before then, when the company is all gathered, Reinert gets to business.

"OK. What's our goal here? We've got a personal grudge against Richard, and we want money from V'skar. It looks like they're part of a larger conspiracy as well, although I don't know that many of us are very interested in that. What do we want to do? Attack them? I think that would be a bad idea, since they'd probably kick our butts. Maybe we could surprise them. What do you guys think?"

MerakSpielman

First Post
"We have a problem. We don't know if Richard is going to show up for this meeting at the Tea House. If he is, we should arrange to overhear the conversation somehow. If he isn't, one of us should pose as him or something and attend the meeting in his place. Either way, we need to root out and expose the corrupt councelman who is dealing with back country necromancers like Richard."

Emerald

First Post
I would like to move ahead to the tea house meeting. They are scheduled to meet at the tea house at 10am. The tea house is not related to the inn in any way. It is currently 8am. Make your plans, the clock is ticking.

MerakSpielman

First Post
"Might I suggest the following?" Kaltide speaks up brusquely, "When the meeting is about to start, I'll cast Invisiblity on Reinart. He's the most stealthy of all of us. Then he can go in and evesdrop."

Kaltide turns to Reinart, "All you need to do is find out who the corrupt official is, whether or not Richard is brave enough to show up, and see if you can hear anything about their Master Plan. Questions? Comments?"

Manzanita

First Post
Reinert

OOC: Reinert was asking about private rooms at the tea house, not the inn at which the party was staying. That was the whole point, to be able to scope out where Richard & V'Skar would probably be meeting. If he was sucessful, could you give us any more detail about the private rooms there?

Reinert grunts at Cativo's comment. "Dwarves are always the risk takers. I wonder why I hang out with you losers sometimes," he mutters. "Anyway, that's an idea, Kaltide. How long does your invisiblity spell last? I Don't want to get stuck in there when I reappear. And where will the rest of you be when I'm in there? I'd want back-up in case they detect me. They are wizards after all."

If Reinert had found a good hiding place while scoping the place out, perhaps by climbing a wall (as I recall the second floor had big windows), then he will volunteer to take the chance. He would try to sneak in there beforehand and get in a position to evesdrop. Perhaps Cattivo could create a distraction to allow him to sneak in.

Emerald

First Post
There are no meeting rooms in the tea house. The second story has a large window, but there is no landing in front of it, and a balcony that can accomidate four tables. The Tea House opens at 930am. I need to know what kind of distraction, and where you will be heading. Are you going in invisible or just trying to hide and move silently.

Capellan

Explorer
"There won't be any distraction. Creating a distraction means being noticed, which is the last thing we want to do - it would put them on their guard." Cattivo looks down his nose at Reinert, "You'll be invisible. I'm sure you will be fine, as long as they don't smell you."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases