Emerald's PbP game

Emerald

First Post
Round One:

Reinert You fire two arrows at Richard missing with one and hitting with one for 9 pts of damage.

Richard Manages to wiggle his dagger to his hand and cuts the rope binding him, he turns to the side of the road and takes off into the trees and underbrush. (He now benifits from 3/4's cover)

Kaltide You hurl a spear at Richard and hit him for 2 pts of damage.

Cattivo You cast another Daze spell, it appears to have had no effect.

Jarrad You follow Richard into the dense underbrush and trees. You swing at Richard and hit a tree instead. (You now have 3/4's cover as well).

Cid You draw your mace and wait at the point where Richard entered the woods.

MerakSpielman

First Post
Kaltide moves 30' towards Richard, and casts Color Spray is such a way as to not include Jarred in the area of effect.
Like hell he's going to get away again. Perhaps if I taunt him..."Hey, I enjoyed your spellbook, necromancer. It's a good thing I have it here with me, in my backpack, nice and safe. I don't suppose its absence caused you any... inconvenience?"

Capellan

Explorer
Cattivo runs toward the fight between Richard and Jarrad, drawing his whip as he does so. On the way, the half-elf begins an impromptu sonnet in iambic pentameter, disparaging Richard's intelligence, hygiene and sexual prowess.

OOC: inspire courage

Manzanita

First Post
Reinert

"God@mnit, not again!"

Reinert takes one more look to try to estimate Richard's tradgetory, then swings himself down from the tree, and heads into the bushes to try to cut him off, as fast as his stubby little legs can carry him.

Creamsteak

Explorer
If Cid has a straight line to an adjacent square, Smite and Charge! Mace in hand and all that.

1d8+4, +10 to hit. AC = 15

Otherwise, double move to achieve said straight line and proper distance (10-40 feet).

Last edited:

Emerald

First Post
I hope you all check this before the site goes down, but I am having a blast and do not like the idea of this game stalling out during an unknown hiatus so would any of you be interested in changing this in to a PBEM game in the event Morrus is unable to raise the money to keep EN World up. If so email me at dmspiel@comcast.net and/or go to the yahoogroup I have set up to play temporarily, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/emeraldsgame I do hope this precaution is not necessary but I would hate to loose the game.

Emerald

Emerald

First Post
Well, from the general discussion it looks like we are not going to loose our favorite message board afterall. So, we will continue the battle this evening.

Emerald

First Post
Round Two:

Reinert: You estimate Richard's tradgetory, runs into the bushes. You are able to get within 5 feet of him. (you now benefit from 3/4's cover)

Richard
He casts a spell and disappears. Reinert hears him scurry off further into the woods.

**Due to a change in circumstances many of the following readied actions no longer apply, please repost your action. Reinert you cannot tell anyone that you heard him move until your initiative next round. So, everyone else, assume you have just seen him disappear and you have no idea what he has done since.

Remove ads