D&D 5E Useful Mobile Apps For 5e?

GnomeSquadron

First Post
With the launch of the new Dragon+, it made me curious what else might be available for fifth edition. Are there any worthwhile apps for phones or tablets to help out at the game table? I haven't heard about any official apps from Wizards of the Coast, but maybe I missed them. What do you find useful while playing?

Thanks.

W_K

First Post
I've been working on a mobile character sheet and character creator: Fifth Edition Character Sheet for both Android and iPhone/iPad.

Feedback is always welcome, so if you have any suggestions, comments, or feature requests, feel free to let me know.

Ricochet

Explorer
Looks good W_K. :) Some sort of spell reference would make it better though. I saw a Fifth Edition Spell List app out there somewhere - perhaps that can be integrated?

But quite impressive work! I made a character in less than 5 minutes!

ehenning

Explorer
I use this app in both my campaigns. It requires a lot of manual entry for some monsters (and all spells), but it's my favorite of the combat tracking apps I've used so far.

Actually, there is a thriving community with all of the monsters and spells (and classes, feats, backgrounds, items, etc) pre-made and importable.

Check out their FB page for links in some of the comments.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/d20-Fight-Club/241147409230126

TheDonger

First Post
I've been working on a mobile character sheet and character creator: Fifth Edition Character Sheet for both Android and iPhone/iPad.

Feedback is always welcome, so if you have any suggestions, comments, or feature requests, feel free to let me know.

WK - I use your character sheet app on my Iphone exclusively and I can say that it's one of the best 5e apps out there. Best of all, it's free! As Paragon said, it would be nice to have spell descriptions, as well as pre-generated "background" descriptions, but I understand you'll be running into licensing issue with that.

A couple of minor nits:
- When you select "Goliath" as race, it brings up on the wrong racial stat bonus.
- I don't see the "Ritual Caster" feat on the feat list.

Thanks again, and kudos on your fine work.

W_K

First Post
WK - I use your character sheet app on my Iphone exclusively and I can say that it's one of the best 5e apps out there. Best of all, it's free! As Paragon said, it would be nice to have spell descriptions, as well as pre-generated "background" descriptions, but I understand you'll be running into licensing issue with that.

A couple of minor nits:
- When you select "Goliath" as race, it brings up on the wrong racial stat bonus.
- I don't see the "Ritual Caster" feat on the feat list.

Thanks again, and kudos on your fine work.

I'm going to take a look into those issues and they should be fixed in the next update.

Thanks for letting me know.

Remove ads