[PR] Dark Quest's Cyber Style

tensen

First Post
DQG 2004 - Cyber Style: Grease Monkeys (Vehicle Guide)
Authors: Matthew "Cyberzombie" Blakeley, Daniel Farley, and Neal Levin
Can you pull a 360 while jamming on the brakes and opening up with your Nines? Can you tell a Wheel-Arch from a Wheel-Trim? Do you know your RPM from your BHP? If you answer yes to most of this then you're a Grease Monkey and ready to burn the Dark Future's highways to a crisp. This is what I'm talking about, the feel of the wind on your face, the rev of the engine and the smell of the fuel in your nostrils. You gotta have the
machine to make this dream come true, and this is where it all starts baby. Ride the roads with me and cruise in the Mighty GM MCC-3000 or take a spin in the Roadwarrior? Maybe the Lightfoot. What ever you choose this will be your window to the fast and the furious world of Dark Future vehicles.
Available: Feb 22nd via rpgnow

DQG 2002 - Cyber Style: Net of Dreams
Where is the silcon superhighway now? The wearable computers have moved the state of the art to the ideal of the latest fashion statement. The best net jockeys try on the latest and greatest fashions. And last years computer, looks like last years set of clothes. Welcome to the day of the new age of computing!
Available: PDF format at rpgnow
http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=81

DQG 2003 - Cyber Style: Bang Bang (Firearms and Gearbook)
Author: Kenneth "Sleeping Imperium" Hood and Neal Levin
Sure everyone's got to have a hobby don't they? In the big city and the Corporate spinwheels you have to be
able to defend yourself, but you also have to look good while doing so. I suggest checking out this collection of
weapons, armour, gear and general stuff that's perfect for the first time out on the street newbie or the more Seasoned Vet like myself. If you don't know your Berreta from your Heckler and Koch then how you going to survive when the lead falls like rain? What happens if someone comes running at you hyped on Rage? Do you know the effects? If you don't then it's time to open your mind and interface with this handy guide.
Available: PDF format at rpgnow
http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=107

Klaus

First Post
Check out the illustrations in the DQ website that presents Cyber Style. You might find something recognizable... ;)

tensen

First Post
artwork

And while I listed the authors, I can't neglect the artists:
Claudio
Gill Pearce
Owen Kuhn
Matt Wilson
Ken George
and others are adding their artistic genius to making the Cyber Style line a success.

tensen

First Post
Cyber Style: Grease Monkeys

Cyber Style: Grease Monkeys is available now via rpgnow.com

http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=119&

I think that many will find these rules as crunchy and well thought out as our firearms rules. We try to keep an equal balance between playability, creativity, and sticking to the standard D20 rules. If we can find a way to implement something without going outside the bound of the standard way things are handled, we will. Matthew Blakeley's work on this should prove just that.

Cyberzombie

Explorer
Yay!

I finally was able to get on the message board and post!

I'm quite proud to have my work out in the Grease Monkeys book. I'm just as proud to be associated with Ken "Sleeping Imperium" Hood's *wonderful* firearms rules!

Really, you won't be disappointed with any of Dark Quest's products. We're doing our best to make d20 cyberpunk a playable and fun reality. :D

Wolvorine

First Post
Hmmm, so have I completely overlooked his posts, or has Claudio been snubbing us over at the DQG msg boards? ;)

Either way, I trust that we're all busting our collective humps to make Cyber Style (as well as the City Guide series) look as sharp as possible.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases