Pathfinder 1E [LPF] The Sea Sprite

GlassEye

Adventurer
Qalabash Baram

[section]
Qalabash really didn't want to get close enough to engage the hag but Arradon looked to be in a bad spot. He rushed forward and swept his staff around hoping to brain her and distract her from Arradon at the least.

"Hai, you ill-featured chum-chomper! Try me!" He called encouragement to his comrades next. "Come lads and ladies and princes! Let's bring a little more beauty to the world by expiring this monstrous monstrosity of the hideous appearance!"
[/section]

[sblock=OOC]Shield: 3/10 rounds.
Arcane enhancement +1: 4/10 rounds.

Move: advance to the hag
Standard: attack [roll0] for [roll1]

Used: shield charges: 2; 1 CLW potion[/sblock]
[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Qalabash Baram[/size] Human Staff Magus 2
Initiative: +1 Perception: -1

AC: 14 (11 touch; 13 flat-footed) Current: 18
HP: 20 Current: 13
CMB: +4; +6 Trip CMD: 15; 17 vs. Trip Fort: +5 Ref: +3 Will: +2

In Hand: quarterstaff
Conditions: 3 STR dmg: (13/16 +1)
Spells Prepared:
  • 1st level (DC 14): Enlarge Person, Grease, Shocking Grasp
  • Orisons: Detect Magic, Light, Prestidigitation, Root
Special:
Concentration +5
Arcane Pool: 3/4 (+1 enhancement for 1 min.)
[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Francis John is able to get close enough for melee combat, while Qalabash completely misses his target.

OOC: Four other PCs still to act this round. Arradon can complete his flanking if he wishes, or take a five foot step to clear out of melee this round.

ealt

Explorer
Arradon Delgaran

[section]
Narrowly dodging the Sea Hag's first swipe, Arradon does not see her other claw coming. Her fetid talons rend through his armor like cloth. He jerks back just in time to avoid being finished by her follow-up strike. Arradon manages to stagger into flanking position, and slashes at the Hag, his eyes full of cold fire.
[/section]

[sblock=Actions]
Move: Complete Flank
Sneak Attack vs Sea Hag: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
Sneak Attack: [roll2]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Arradon Delgaran Mini-Stats]
Arradon Delgaran
AC: 15 (12 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 3/10
CMB: +0 CMD: 13

Fort: +1 Reflex: +5 Will: +0
Bluff: +8 Disable Device: +9 Perception: +6 Sense Motive: +0 Sleight of Hand: +7 Stealth: +7
Initiative: +5

Sneak Attack: 1d8 (Dagger)
Hidden Blade: +0

Feats: Blind-Fight

Current Weapon in Hand: Dagger +0 (1d4+0, 19-20/x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: Hideous Visage (-3 Str)
Temporary items in possession: None
Items not currently in possession: None
Items depleted: None
[/sblock]

Last edited:

FrancisJohn

Explorer
OOC: I was thinking that I didn't want to get into melee range this turn, so I can charge next turn.... is that alright? Plus, I thought I was pretty far back from where I was shooting anyway. If there isn't a path or room to charge, next turn I will just do a melee attack.

Aura

Explorer
[sblock=Question]DT, can I get to heal range of Arradon this round without getting opportunity attacked?[/sblock]

MerryMortician

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Hey All, sorry for the delay. I've had some sort of flu or something the past few days and haven't been up to posting. I should have something up tonight to fluff the resolution of my triggered action.[/sblock]

MerryMortician

Explorer
[sblock=Prepared Action]Scratch my previous post. I got called in for a situation at work in 20 minutes. Please assume Aelspeth's movement to be resolved since it was triggered by Arradon's/Qalabash's movement. I don't know what I expected to say to make her footsteps very interesting anyway :eyeroll:[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Tamarie the Songweaver
Scooting into position next to Arradon, Tamarie goes through the rote motions and words of wand use, only to have it fail once again. Disgusted, and amber eyes downcast, she songweaver curses under her breath. Only Arradon is close enough to make out, despite her highly accented form of elven, her colorful and self-abusive choice of terms.

[sblock=Actions]Step closer to Arradon. Use wand of CLW. Fail... again. Seriously, I need a 6 or better is all.
R6 UMD Roll for Wand of CLW with skill book and previous success: 1D20+14 = [4]+14 = 18

Bless is now over.

PS: I found out I can't take 10 on this even out of combat. My apologies for the error.[/sblock]

[sblock=Tamarie Mini Stats]Tamarie
AC: 12 (10 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 13/17
Shawl of Life Keeping: 4 stored HP
CMB: +1 CMD: 13

Fort: +2 Reflex: +3 Will: +3
Perception: +2 Sense Motive: +0
Initiative: +2

First Level spells remaining: 3/6
Heavenly Fire remaining: 5/7(Tamarie,Arradon)
Bolts remaining: 16/20

Current Weapon in Hand: Cure Light Wounds Wand
Current Conditions in Effect: -3 Str
Temporary items in possession: Qalabash’s CLW wand
Items not currently in possession: none
Items depleted: CLW wand-4 chg
Money: +200gp retainer[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases