march mongoose releases?

johncolossus

First Post
Dear guys
Just wondering when your March releases of both Encyclopaedia Arcane, both Armageddon books and quint barbarian are being released as it is coming close to end of march? If they are all released next week that is going to be a lot of quids from the pocket!
Cheers

PS can you leak any details on any potential encyclopeadia psionica?

Mongoose_Matt

Adventurer
Publisher
Hi there,

Barbarian and EA Dragon Magic are both at print at the mopment and should be making their way to distributors over the coming week. Armageddon 2089 is indeed on its way and just has to clear the hurdle of US Customs - so keep your fingers crossed!

MEG Hal

First Post
Mongoose_Matt said:
Hi there,

Armageddon 2089 is indeed on its way and just has to clear the hurdle of US Customs - so keep your fingers crossed!

Beautiful book Matt, I am proud to help bring that setting to its full potential, not that you guys could not :p , ya know what I mean.

thundershot

Adventurer
Speaking of new books, any chance you guys can get buy.com to carry more than ONE of your books? EA: Enchantment, I think, is the only one listed there. It's where I order all of my books and DVDs, and I'd like to make my life easier so I can get my Mongoose books (and I buy many) that way, since they never show up at bookstores.

Sorry for those who don't like online stores, but I don't have a local gaming store, just a comic store.

Chris

Mongoose_Matt

Adventurer
Publisher
Hi Thunder.

If you are after any of our older titles and cannot get to a local store, you are welcome to use our online ordering system, which has just been updated and is _way_ easier to use. Full details on our site.

As for newer books, there are plenty of other places that can help you out - Amazon, for example, or EN World's own online store (courtesy of RPGShop.com).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases